Peter and Wanda reunion

Continuation of the last one. I'll do one where it's a continuation from this. Hope you enjoy.

Tony fired at one of Thanos minions when a set of webs caught the aliens wrist, causing it to struggle. When Ant-Mans humongous foot stood on it. Causing Tony and his mysterious saviour to wince.

He watched at a certain red and blue figure jumped over the mangled body, the mask disappeared into the suit, revealing Peter Parkers face. Just as he last saw it five years ago.

"Can't leave you alone huh?" Peter joked as he pulled Tony up. "What the hell happened. All I last remember was asking you to tell Wanda that I love her. Next thing I remember was waking up and seeing Dr Strange and the others. He told us it's been five years and he did that weird sparky thing he always-what are you doing?" He asked as Tony hugged him. Tony smiled as he held the teen that he had always seen as a son to him. Thankful he was back.

"Ohh, this is nice." Peter said as he returned the hug.

"I'll tell you everything when this is all done." Tony said as he pulled away.

"Let's kick some ass then." Peter smiled as the two went to join the fight.
...
Thanos ran after BlackPanther when a portal opened and Spider-Man came through and kicked the mad Titan on his head.

"Don't...hit...my...friends!" Spider-Man growled as he jumped up at Thanos and kicked him the gut. The webslinger webbed the titans wrists and held him back.

Thanos used his immense strength and pulled Spider-Man towards him, grabbing his throat and slammed Spider-Man to the ground. Thanos went to stab the webslinger, when he was sent back by scarlet energy.

"HANDS OFF!" Spider-Mans mask disappeared into his suit as he saw his beloved girlfriend standing there. Just as beautiful when he last saw her. Wanda came over to Peter and helped him up. She grabbed the sides of his face and planted her lips on his.

At first Peter was surprised, but eagerly returned the kiss as his arms went around her waist and he felt her hands in his hair. They parted when they need to breath and looked into each others eyes.

"You look so beautiful." Peter said. Wanda instantly blushed.

"Thank you baby." Wanda replied.

"I never got a chance to tell you-" Peter was cut off when Thanos growled as he stood up.

"Go. Help keep the Gauntlet from him. I'll hold him off!" Wanda told Peter. Peter nodded and gave her one last kiss before he webbed away. Wanda's eyes went red with rage as she looked at the Mad Titan. "You leave my boyfriend and friends alone!" She growled. "You've already taken enough when you killed my friend!"

Thanos looked at her in confusion. "I don't even know who you are!" He said as he charged at her.

"You will!" Wanda replied as she levitated, her eyes and hands gone scarlet as she picked up debris and flung them at Thanos as she sent balls of energy at him.

Peter did a quick glance back and smiled at his girlfriend. "I'm never pissing her off." He joked to himself as he kicked an enemy in the face.