Unlikely Friendship

During Tony's funeral. After Wanda has her chat with Clint. Wanda is 25 and Peter is 17, neither were obviously properly introduced so I thought why not. This one is strictly friendship.

Wanda looked at the old arc reactor as it floated on the pond in front of her. She never thought in all her life, she would be mourning Tony Stark. It was his weapons that killed her parents. It was Ultron that killed her brother and home.

She stood alone as she watched Clint walk back to his family. It made her think about her own and how she wished she had a family of her own. She immediately thought of Vision when a voice spoke to her.

"You okay, miss?" She looked behind and saw the curly haired teen she briefly spoke to when fighting Thanos. Spider-Boy, or something.

"Yeah, just thinking about someone...someone I love." She replied.

"I know that feeling." The teen said as he stepped next to her.

"You do?" She found herself asking.

"Yeah, parents left me when I was five and died in a plane crash. Uncle was murdered after we had a fight when I was fifteen. Still blame myself for that." He explained as he wiped tears from his eyes before he stuck his hand to her. "I'm Peter, Peter Parker ." He added.

Wanda smiled as she shook his hand. "I am Wanda." She replied.

"Nice to meet you. I'm guessing the one you love was the guy in red with that yellow stone when we fought in Germany?" Peter asked.

"Yes, Vision. So your the Spider-Boy I chucked vehicles at?" Wanda asked with a small smile.

"Spider-Man, and yeah. You have a good throw." Peter chuckled.

Wanda had a genuine smile on her face as she looked at Peter with a slight blush. "Thank you Peter."

Before Peter could respond a voice called out to him. "Peter, sweetie. Time to go." Peter looked and saw his Aunt May.

"Coming May." Peter called back before he looked at Wanda. "I gotta go, if you ever want to talk, or just meet up. You can always send me a text? That is, if you want." Peter said to her.

Wanda smiled as she handed him her burner phone and watched as Peter quickly put his number in, before giving it back to her. "Again, nice to meet you Peter." She said as he smiled at her and walked off.

Wanda watched as he walked over to a woman in her late forties and they walked over to the womans car and Peter waving at her a she shyly waved back. 'Start of a new friendship.'