Wanda Finds Out About Peter being Spider-Man

This is taken from inspiration from a spiderwitch edit on YouTube with the song Shape Of
You, by Edd Sheeran. It has a scene where Peter returns home and finds Wanda in his room. With had mentions from previous Spider-Man films. Both Peter and Wanda would be in their final year at Midtown and neither of them knows about their powers.

Peter landed outside his bedroom window, aching from his fight with Dr Octopus. He could see his door opened and he knew that if May saw him like this, she would flip out.

He slowly and silently opened his window and was glad that for once, it didn't squeak. He entered his room and climbed onto the roof and removed his mask, before throwing it behind his computer.

He crawled across the roof and silently closed his door before he lowered himself down before he twisted the door handle to make sure it didn't slam.

When the door was closed, he sighed in relief, when all of a sudden, an accented and familiar voice was heard.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Wanda yelled in Sokovian, causing Peter to quickly spin around as he looked at his best friend and crush on his bed. Her eyes widened.

"What was that?" His Aunt shouted from the kitchen as Peter started to panic.

"It's...uhhh...nothing." Peter replied as Wanda looked at him as she stood up.

She had gotten a crush on Peter when they first met, that September when he had helped her get settled into school. She kept her powers a secret from him as she was worried that he would run off if he had found out.

She watched as Peter pressed the spider logo on his chest that was quickly followed by a mechanic noise as the suit became loose and fell off his body and leaving him in his boxers. Wanda however, couldn't keep her eyes off his lean body.

"Wanda it's not what it looks like." He quickly whispered.

"You-you're the Spider-Man, the one that stopped that kid from falling into the water a year ago." Wanda said.

Peter looked down as he remembered that night, before he looked at her. "Yeah, that was me." He said.

Suddenly his door handle started to turn and he kicked his suit under his bed, but as he did, he lost his footing and fell straight into Wanda.

Thinking quickly, Wanda used her powers to make Peters clothes appear on his body so his aunt wouldn't go crazy seeing her nephew in his underpants with a girl. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, catching him off guard before he wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Sorry, sorry. I should've knocked." May said as she covered her eyes. Peter and Wanda unlocked lips and immediately blushed madly.

"Pete, will we have to have that talk again?" May teased as Peter went even redder.

"No, no." Peter said his voice cracking.

"Okay, I think we'll get take out, the ovens playing up. I'll get my purse then we'll leave." May said as she closed the door and Peter immediately grabbed his clothes from the floor.

Peter then looked at Wanda. "I think, at some point we should have a talk." He said as he put his clothes on and Wanda nodded before he walked out the room.

All Wanda could think about was about how right Peters lips felt on hers.