George Weasley

⚠️Warning⚠️ this will contain mentions of blades and self harm! Please do not read if you may be triggered by it! I love you all!if you are steuggling with it I promise it does get better! You are all amazing and beautiful!

One... two...three... How many? How many until it finally makes something better? Finally helps me like I thought it would?

I sat on the bathroom floor, tears running down my face as I cried. It had only been two months since he died since I lost him.

Cedric, my best friend. I know he wouldn't want me to be sitting here, blood running down my arms but then again, that was before.

"No Freddie, that seems like a bit much"

"But the prat deserves it, Georgie!"

My head shot up at the voices of the two. I wiped my eyes and pulled the sleeves of my robes down. I tucked the blade in my pocket before checking the mirror to see if anything looked off.

"Well... Maybe, we'll make some adjustments. How about w- oh hey y/n!"

I whipped around from the mirror, I knew my eyes looked red but I tried to ignore it and act normal.

Besides Cedric they were my closest friends, though I have always had a certain fondness for George over Fred.

"Hey guys" "We just came up with this awesome prank to do on Malfoy! George thinks it's a bit much but I-" Fred began to ring off all of the ideas he had come up with.

Meanwhile I could see George watching me as I pretended to listen. I could see his eyes traveling over every inch of my face.

"Fred" George cut in to Fred's rant, Fred paused glancing over to him.

The tone he had confused even me, there seemed like there was an edge to it.

Something like poorly masked concern, "Something wrong Georgie?" I could tell Fred was a bit concerned.

Not for me though but for the new mood George was suddenly in.

"Nothing, just head back to the dorms, I'll meet you there" Fred still eyed him hesitantly before turning around and silently walking away.

"Are you alright George?" I asked gently, I didn't want to say or do anything that may seem 'off' to him.

I waited for him to respond but all I got was silence. He just stared at me, his eyes looking me over.

Not in a creepy way though, more like he was looking for something.

I shifted uncomfortably, I became very aware of where my arms were placed.

My hand pulled tightly on my sleeve as looked anywhere but his eyes.

"Y/n/n?" My head shot up at his voice, "yeah?" I asked "something is wrong" my heart sped up at his words.

"Something wrong with?"

"You, what's going on? You can't lie to me"

We both knew it was true, I never had been good at lying to him in general and he had learned to see through the lies very quickly.

Still I might as well try even though it hurt everytime.

"George, nothing is wrong, my hair was getting frizzy I came into the bathroom to fix it"

"Is that why your eyes are red? Is that why you look like you would rather be anywhere else? Is that why you seem like you're shrinking backwards as every second passes?"

I took a deep breath "George, I'm okay I promise. Now, I have classes to get to" I put my head down hurrying past him.

"Y/n! Why are you leaving, there is obviously something going on! Please just talk to me" at the last sentence his voice got quiet and gentle.