Draco Malfoy

Idea: y/n wakes up not feeling well and Draco skips class to help

Y/N:

Why? Why today, I have so many things to get done lately and being sock would not help.

If I could get up I would but right now I feel like I'll throw up if I try.

I guess classes are out of the question, I'll just stay here for now.

This was honestly a rare occasion for me, I never really got sick but on those rare times it always hit me hard.

I hadn't been sick in a year, the lats time I was I scared Draco half to death when I passed out on our way to divination.

I swear he looked like he had a heart attack when I woke up.

He wouldn't leave my side for days and I'm convinced he has some trauma from that.

Though whenever I ask him about it he always denies it, as if that would be the craziest thing in the world for me to think.

"Y/N! Hurry up we'll be late if you stay there much longer!" I heard Pansy call from the other room beside mine.

"I don't feel good! Go without me" the yelling hurt my head and I groaned leaning back.

I heard footsteps walk into my dorm but I didn't bother to look, I knew it was Pansy, probably trying to see if I was faking or not.

"Oh damn, you weren't kidding"

I have her a glare but said nothing as I turned back over.

"Do you want me to stay?"

I shook my head "got to class I'll be fine"

I could tell she agreed when I heard the door shut quietly.

I was fully prepared to just lay in bed and nap all day but not five minutes latter there was a light knock against the door.

"Go away"

When I heard nothing I assumed whoever it was had left and I was free to sleep but the door opened instead.

"I said go away, are you deaf or something?"

"No Darling I can hear you quite well"

My eyes widened at his voice and I turned to face him even though my body was aching.

"Oh y/n/n"

He set his hand to my cheek and then moved it to my forehead "You're burning up love"

I nodded and leaned into his hand, it felt much colder than I was right now and his rings just added to it.

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled half asleep.

"Pansy told me you weren't feeling well, so I'm skipping and we're spending the rest of the day here"

"You shouldn't skip Draco, owls are coming up"

"That doesn't matter right now, scoot over"

"You'll get sick, I know how much you hate that"

He sighed seeming to debate, I knew how much he hated germs and grossness of any kind.

"It's alright, we can be sick together"

I let out a small laugh that turned into a cough, he rubbed my back and helped me over to the left of the bed before crawling in after me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him kissing my temple, I felt my eyes start to droop but I tried to stay awake the best I could.

He had sacrificed a whole school day to elp me, the least I could do was stay awake.

"Go to bed Darling, please it'll help you feel better" he spoke softly and stroked my hair.

The more I tried to stay awake the harder it got, soon I physically couldn't do it any longer and I drifted into a blissful darkness.

Draco:

I felt her relax fully into my arms and a small smile made its way to my lips, one I only wore when she was around.

"My everything" I whispered wrapping my arms tighter around her, she always looked so at peace when she slept.

A loud noise came from outside and my head shot torwards the door, I kept my arm around her but made sure my wand was close just in case.

"Draco! I have to tell you about this girl I was just talki-"

Blaise threw open the door but his sentence stopped when he saw my glare.

"Oh-wait is that y/n?"

When I nodded a smirk made its way to his face, a large one at that.

"Knew it"

"Knew what? And keep it down you prat, she dosen't feel good, let her sleep!"

"Yeah, yeah, and I knew you loved her"

My mouth fell open, my eyes wide "I have no clue what you mean"

He rolled his eyes and walked over, sitting in a chair beside her bedside table.

"You would never touch a sick person, and look at you, you've got it bad mate"

His words made me think, I had never done anything like this before, he was right about that. I would usually keep at least a ten foot distance from any person I knew was even remotely sick.

"That doesn't... that dosen't mean anything"

"We both know it does, you've been head over heels for two years"

"No I-"

"Don't even try it, we both know I'm right, have fun with... this, I'll see you later, maybe then you'll admit it"

With that he left, a shit eating smirk still on his face as he walked out shutting the door gently.

I looked down at the girl in my lap, there was no doubt that I have felt things for her that I have never felt for anyone but that couldn't possibly mean...

Yes, yes is could and if I'm being honest I'm pretty sure thats exactly what this was.

I felt her shift a bit and I looked down.

Her face was scrunched up and she looked like she was having some kind of dream.

I chuckled lightly and kissed her forhead, this girl could bring me to my knees and all it took was one of her smiles.

She relaxed back into me and her face became calm again.

This girl is going to be the death of me one day and I don't even care, as long as she stays by my side.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
An: 1046 Words! Another Draco one cuz you guys
seemed to like those! I hope you enjoyed this
chapter! Leave suggestions in the comments!