Fred Weasley

Idea: Adrian Pucey decides he dosn't like the best chaser y/n and takes it out on her during a match, much to her boyfriends dismay

Y/N:

Gameday! These were always the best days, ever since we got Harry we haven't lost a game yet!

To make it better, we always had a party after the victory, and it was always the greatest parties.

People of every house would always try to sneak in, no matter if it was their team that lost or not.

Though there was one house in particular that was always bitter after they lost, more so than average. Slytherin.

Especially the ones that seemed to really hate the Gryffindors more than any other house.

One of those being Adrien Pucey, we have had an ongoing rivalry for years.

Though mine are shown with pranks that are harmless and his are shown with cheating in qutiach and being a douche.

He has tried to get at me in some way during a match more than once, usually with a bludger since he's a beater.

Lucky for me though, I have Fred and George on my side.

Not only as best friends but also as my boyfriend, and let me tell you, Fred gets a bit bent out of shape when he goes after me.

Last time he tried he got a bludger to the chest.

At the time I was a bit angry because he got him a penalty but I thanked him for helping me out later, he was always looking out for me rather I knew it or not.

Honestly he has been the best thing to happen to me.

I grabbed my gear and quickly changed in the locker room, I was also chser with Katie Bell and Angelina.

They were way better than me I think at least, but others say thats not true, I know they just try to be nice though.

"You ready to beat Slytherin's arse?" I asked Katie who was tyong up her hair.

"Yeah, I have really been waiting for this match"

"Same, maybe they will finally get off their high hirse after losing" Angelina chimed in.

"Well hello love" I turned around, I had already changed by the time they got there.

"Hey Freddie, you ready for the game" he smiled nodding.

"Hell yeah, they won't know whats hit em"

"Well, maybe a bludger to the face or two" George smirked and Fred stifled a laugh from his twin joke.

I rolled my eyes "you and those jokes Georgie I swear"

I sat down why they got changed and waited for Oliver to make his speech.

"Okay team, we're ready! We can do this, we will beat Slytherin and get closer to that cup!"

"Yeah so run out to the pitch but don't forget to knock on wood!" I yelled

"Hey wait I wans't do-hey ow!" I punched him in the arm and ran out hearing the other fallow close behind laughing.

Oliver walked over to their team captain and shook hands, they were glaring intensley at each other.

They had never liked one another so this game meant that much more, as did every game with the Slytherins.

"I want a clean match, no funny buisness, you should be old enough to knwo by now" Miss Hooch said.