Herminoe Granger

Idea: Herminoe helps male reader with becoming an Animagus. This is a request from Azureman136 so thank you so much and I'm sorry it too so long! I hope this was okay and that you enjoy it!

Y/N:

"Herminoe!" I called through the Gryffindor dorms.

"Just a minute" she called back.

I waited for her to come down and took a place on the couch in the Gryffindor common room.

When she walked into the room, she gave me a large smile to which I returned and sat down next to me.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked while basically examining my face.

I shook my head "No...no. I just wanted to talk to you about something"

"Alright. I'm all ears."

I nodded and took a deep breath before speaking "I've been thinking about becoming an Animagus... for a long time actually."

When I finished she looked a little shocked, but then a smile broke across her face and any worry I had slowly disappeared.

"That's amazing! I'll help you with it too!"

My eyes widened, "Really? You'd do that?"

She nodded immediately before starting to stand up and pace.

"We're going to need a few things but they shouldn't be to hard to get."

She stopped her fast pacing for one minute.

"Okay, I've got it. Stay here, I'll be back soon."

Before I could say or do anything to stop her, she was gone.

I had a pretty good idea of what she was up to but I didn't want to interfere with what ever plan she had concocted.

I waited for about another hour, but then she came running in.

Every ingrediant we needed was in her arms and she gripped my arm and took me up to her dorm.

"Okay, everything we need is here. One minute and then you need to keep it under your tounge at all times for thrity days. When the days are up, everything should be done."

"Everything?"

She nodded, "You should be able to transform after the days are up."

I smiled and crawled over to her while she was finishing the thing up.

She looked at me confused before I placed a quick kiss to her cheek.

I watched in awe as a small blush formed on her cheeks and I let out a light laugh.

"Oh shut it." she grumbled but I could see the soft smile that lit her lips.

"Oh come on, you know you love it."

"Fine, one more, we probably won't get to actually... kiss for at least a month now." I frowned at that but she just laughed at my sad expression.

Then she pulled me forward by my shirt collar and planted a soft kiss to my lips before pulling back.

I smiled at her and she held up what I need to keep in my mouth.

"Now put it under your tounge."

I nodded and took the concoction and placed it under my tounge.

I wasn't really sure what it was but it wasn't something that tasted bad, I looked at that as a positive.

"Now we wait." She jumped excitedly "Oh this is gonna be so cool!" I nodded at her with a smile.

-Two weeks later-

"How's it feeling?" Luna asked when I sat down, Herminoe at my side.

"Good." it was a short answer but I couldn't exactly talk a lot with this thing in my mouth and so it had been rather quiet these past weeks.

The more time passed the more excited I got.

I couldn't wait to see what I would become, anything would make me happy, even if it was a toad.

"I'm glad! I hope it goes well!" with that, Luna stood and walked out.

Herminoe leaned up and kissed my cheek lightly before taking my hand and leading me back to the dorms.

This is where she would study and and I play with her hair. It had been a routine and it was quite nice.

About two more weeks.

-Day of transformation-

"Todays the day!" Herminoe smiled, leading me to the woods.

I nodded happily as I follwed quickly after her.

"So what do I do?" I asked when we made it far enough out.

I did as she told me and waited, I felt a tingling sensation, beginning at my hands.

It slowly worked up my arms and down my chest until it reached my toes.

The next thing I knew, I was staring eyes level with a fern plant.

I tried to speak but all that came out were small yips.

I heard a quiet gasp from behind me and I turned on my four paws and looked up at Herminoe.

She was smiling largely down at me.

She bent down until she was closer to eye level with me.

"I can't beleive it! You- You're a black fox!" she laughed and it was like music to my much more sensitive ears.

I let out happy yips up at her and her smile somehow grew.

"Well come on! I want to talk with you and we could show the others!"

I nodded and changed back, a smile larger than life across my face.

She leaned up and placed a hard kiss on my lips.

"I missed doing that." she chuckles.

I took her hand leading her back to the castle.

"This is amazing! I mean a fox, I've never heard or even seen that before."

I nodded my head "Beleive me, I was shocked too. It looks so strange from down there."

"I'm sure it would, must be a whole new perspective." she looked awed as she spoke.

I never relized she would be just excited as I would be. I should have understood that she would be since she was so into these things.

We walked up into the dorms and took a seat on the couch.

It took at least a month, and a lot of silence that was difficult since I am always very talkative but we did it.

I can't beleive we really did it.

This dream I had for years finally becoming a reality and I couln't be more happy.

Sitting with my favorite person and finally being at complete happy bliss.

------------------------------------------------------------
An: 1030 Words! Again I am so sorry
this took so long but I hope to be
more active and will continue
with the requests! Thank you
so much for the patience!
I also want to thank you
all so much for 10K
reads!