Draco Malfoy

Idea: TW!!Intrusive thoughts!! As well as possible Self Harm!! Anxiety!! Possible Anxiety attack!!TW Please be safe and do not read if anything like that or Anxiety will trigger you!!

This one is a bit more difficult to explain so bare with me lol. Basically the reader has bad anxiety, especially in social places, reader usually has certain things that they do when they begin to get anxious. These are things like the leg bounce, 1,2,3,4, pull at their hair or face, shaking involuntarily. I don't explain things well so I hope you all will better understand throughout, I'm sorry the description isn't super clear. Also the time line for this is a little off, I think they are goign to be around sixteen to seventeen but I am using the tourtament, so lets just pretend. Again my apologies for that as well.

Y/N:

It's getting worse.

I could feel it, everything was becoming a lot to handle.

When it first started when I was younger, it wasn't as bad.

The worst I would get was maybe sweaty palms, or heavier breaths if the situation was that overwhelming.

Now its on a whole new level and has been especially in theses past months. Going to a lot of social events or just being around a lot of people lately has certainly not been the greatest help.

I could tell Draco saw it too.

I could almost feel his eyes boring holes into the side of my head when we were in large areas with many people.

I also knew that he would try his best to help, espcially when it was one of the things that would hurt me unintentionally.

He would watch me as if he was waiting to intervene at anytime but when I would look over he would glance the opposite way.

Thakfully, I knew why he did that, it was embarrasing being so nervous in public. He also wasn't the biggest fan of PDA despite what some people may assume.

The truth is, he only does that kind of stuff when someone is trying to flirt with me or just when he wants to leave fast then he'll pull me away while holding my waist for dear life.

Today though, I could tell was going to be a bad one. I think Draco knew it too, if the worried looks he was sending me were anything to go by.

It was the day of the tourtument, Cedric was there as well as Harry and then the other schools but we didn't care to much about that.

This was the day of the first event as well, which means that there will probably be stands full of yelling students all crowded into a small space. Yeah, not my favorite place to be.

I was brought out my thoughts as I felt a gentle touch to my hand, I looked up at him, his eyes still filled with blantant worry.

"It will be fine, Draco, stop worrying"

He scoffed lightly, "Easy for you to say. You don't have to see that look you get when it starts getting bad."

"Sure but I have to feel it."

He sighed "I know, Love, it's just scary."

"That makes two of us."

I took a deep breath and stood, he took my hand in his and surprised me when he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close to his side.

"This is new."

He didn't respond but I felt his quiet laugh as we walked down the hall and torwards the stands.

I let him lead me to a few empty seats, some of our mutual friends were sitting not far from them.

The event had yet to start but eveyone was already starting to get loud, and it was already beginning to feel constricting.