Fred Weasley

Idea: Y/N and weaslys go to the world cup...I think you can tell where this is going

Y/N:

"Wooo! Hell Yeah!" I yelled as they scored once more.

The boys were going insane around us, Fred glancing back at me with a bright smile that could make my knees weak.

I gave him a smile as he turned back to watch, we had already been watching for a while now but it didn't feel that long.

It was interesting, Fred had placed a bet with the help of George to get more money for their Joke Shop.

Though I told him the guy they did it with seemed like not the best person to do a bet with. He didn't seem trust worthy but they did it anyway.

The game was slowing to a close, Krum was going for the snitch. He looked like he was going to get it. If he did somehow mange to get it, that would seal the deal for the twins.

I watched with baded breath as he got closer, some guy slaming into him just as he reached for it.

I watched as they both went tumbling to the ground, I let out a sigh, I guess he didn't win it.

I spoke to soon. He held the snitch high up in the air. The stdium erupted in cheers and shouts. The twins jumping and hugging each other "We did it Georgie!".

He turned to me and pulled me into a hug. "Fred put me down!"

"Not a chance"

I laughed and he finally set me down after a few minutes. "Alright lets head back to the tent" Arthur said moving us all out.

Fred kept my hand in his as he talked to George who was to our side. We had been flirting for a while, I knew he was being playful and he didn't know about my years long crush no matter how obvious I thought it was.

George teases me about it often which does not help, especially when we're right in front of him. Fred and I had always been close, he had always been strangly protective of me, especially from guys like Cedric, why? No clue, but thats how it had always been.

I felt a slight tug on my hand and looked up to Fred who was looking at me curiously. "What are you thinking about, love?"

I felt my cheeks sting a bit at the nickname but I shrugged "Nothing much, you?"

"Me and George are going to celebrate, maybe some yelling or something, who knows"

I laughed "Knowing you two it'll probably be worse than 'some yelling'" I could see George smirk looking between us.

I shot him a glare and he raised his hands in defeat. Fred looked between us confused, to which I just rolled my eyes playfully and tugged his hand back to the tent where the others had already gathered and were talking.

The trio was on one side while Arthur was talking to a few of the boys, we walked up.

"Hello you three" I gave him a wave while the twins smiled before pulling me into the tent.

I sat on the couch, Fred at my side while George sat in the chair across from us. "So George, we won the bet, how are we going to use the money?"

I smiled as I watched them talk. It was always amazing to see the way he lit up when he was passionate about something.

I felt my eyes grow heavy as the buzz of their conversation was lulling me to sleep.

I felt a gentle hand press against my cheek and guide my head to rest on his shoulder.

I moved a bit closer, his hand came to wrap around my shoulder pulling me into his side, all while still talking.

I felt my breathing ease and in minutes I was out.