George Weasley

Idea: Y/N is self-concious TW for body image issues and harsh words

Y/N:

I groaned waking up, I never knew if it was just me who was like a demon when they first stretched in the morning but if it was... well I'm not changing it.

I smoother my hair down a bit and went to go get ready, I had been staying at the Burrow for a while and lets just say, it's awesome.

I grabbed a towel and a change of clothes, I usually snuck into George's room and we would lay next to each other but tonight I didn't.

For the past few days I haven't, I could tell it made him confused but... he would never understand what went on in my mind.

All of the words that spiraled, all of the sadness it brought me, so much so that I just couldn't sleep next to him anymore.

I wouldn't let him hear how I cried myself to sleep, I couldn't.

I hadn't slept more than a few hours and it showed, my eyes had black rings underneath and I just overall moved and reacted slower.

It's been an endless cycle and it feels like it just started so suddenly but I know that isn't the case.

Its been slowly getting worse, my own mind creating new insults on the daily and the worst part? I was starting to beleive them.

More and more each day I got instilled with them. 'Why would you eat that?' 'Thats going to show' 'You don't deserve him'.

Each day there were more 'He dosen't want a pig like you' 'Worthless' 'Disgusting' 'Ugly bitch'.

My eyes watered as more came in, each one felt like being punched repeatedly in the stomach.

I didn't bother look at myself in the mirror, I couldn't break down in the bathroom, to many people could hear.

I stepped in the shower, first time in a few days, I kept my eyes shut most of the time, only opening them when really needed.

If I didn't I would see myself and I just couldn't do it right now.

I knew George was getting worried, it showed more an more in his eyes each day, the concern and fear would shine like a beacon when I saw him watching me.

I wanted to tell him I was fine but I hated lying. It never did anyone good so I just pretended I hadn't noticed.

I stepped out of the shower and used the drying hair spell, I don't know what I'd do if that wasn't a thing.

I put on a pair of George's sweatpants and his jumper, I knew I was out of it and had been for some time but he always talked about how he loved when I wore his clothes so I figured it might help him.

I walked back torwards mine and Gnny's room, she had been kind enough to share so I could stay over the summer and holidays.

Now it was summer break, I hadn't left the house once, it made me hate myself that much more for not even being active.

Then again, I barely ate during the day only had some at dinner.

When I got to our room Ginny was nowhere in sight, sadly though the mirror that I usually kept covered had been uncovered.

Looking into it was my first mistake, walking closer and stopping was my next one.

I felt tears rush into my eyes at the sight of myself, I looked sick, tired, disgusting.

Every name in the book was how I looked, I took a step back and sut the door, making sure it was locked I stumbled back torwards the mirror.

I hadn't heard anyone upstairs so I guess they were hanging in the bottom area for now which meant they couldn't hear me, I was safe.