𝐢

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄!- back to the potters

─────────

Aurora Lyra Scamander woke up to her triplet brothers ─Lorcan and Lysander─ jumping in her bed, chanting about their visit at the Potter house.

To say that she wasn't happy, was understandment. She's not really a morning person, you see.

Apart from that she was generally happy that she was finally going to see her godparents, Ginny and Harry Potter, and her best friends, Albus Severus and Lily Luna.

A downside? She would have to face James Sirius Potter once more. Why, you may ask; well let's just say those two don't exactly have the best relationship.

James S. Potter was an annoying git, if you asked her. Can you blame her? From the moment they stepped in Hogwarts, James gave up their friendship and started bullying her about her looks and knowledge.

And while he got popular and made a lot of friends, Aurora had no friends ─except the Potter-Weasley clan and Scorpius Malfoy, that is─. Plus the James Potter turned into the biggest player of the school, he was named after Sirius Black afterall.

Anyways after a long summer in which she, with the help of her best friend, Dominique Weasley, had a glow up, she was ready to face her rival once more and actually stand up for herself with her newfound confidence.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aurora got dressed in her black louse ripped jeans, a white simple tank top that she paired with black leather jacket, her favorite rings and her black hightop converse, and went to eat breakfast with her family.

In the kitchen she was met with the characteristic smell of her mother's pancakes.

"Good morning sweetheart" Luna Scamander smiled to her daughter as she sat in the table.

"Morning mum, dad. Where are the boys?" she asked them. It was weird not seeing the two boys eat like pigs that haven't eaten in months.

"Went to restock their pranking supplies I reckon" Rolf rolled his eyes. Aurora nodded and continued eating her breakfast.

A while later she stands up, puts her plate in the sink and goes to the fireplace. Grabbing a handful of flue powder, Aurora steps into the fireplace and announces her destination; "POTTER MANOR".

She founds herself in the familiar living room, of the manor and soon later she is greeted with a hug from her godmother, Ginny.

"Aurora! How have you been, honey?" Ginny asked. It was known to everyone that the two of them had a really close relationship. To Aurora, Ginny was a second mother (even though her eldest, was a toe rag).

As she goes to reply she hears a chuckle from behind her. Turning her head she's meet with her godfather.

"Well, if it isn't little Rory" he greets.

"Well if it isn't Uncle Harry" she laughs and hugs him.

The three of them make their way outside in the garden, until the others wake up. Ginny and Aurora are talking about, Aurora's last year at Hogwarts, but their conversation is cut short by a loud splattering sound.

Harry James Potter slipped and fell into the pool, fully clothed.

"It's not my day" he grumbles when he reaches out the surface. Ginny who is trying hard not laugh, sents a drying spell his way. The teenage girl on the other hand, doesn't fail to show her hysterical giggling state.

After Harry was all dried and out of the water, he refused to stay outside in fear of his life. How he defeated Voldemort still remains unknown.

While Ginny and Harry were making breakfast (mostly Ginny rather than Harry who was making a mess), Aurora was about to sit on the couch and wait for the others to wake up, until a fourteen year old Lily Luna Potter, jumped on her back, causing Aurora to stumble forward from the unexpected weight and fall on the floor, taking Lily with her.

" Lily, what the hell!" Aurora tried to act mad but started laughing once she looked at Lily's messed up flaming red hair.

"It's not my fault you couldn't catch me!" the younger girl laughed.

Aurora gasped in fake offence.

"How could you, Lily Luna?! You wound me deeply", she cried dramatically.

"The fuck is going on here?" Albus Potter grumbled, having woken up by loud laughter. He was about to curse his sister for being so loud but when he saw Aurora his face changed and he ran to hug her. Unfortunately he tripped over his sister's leg and fell too, causing the three of them to laugh once more.

When Ginny, joined by her husband, went to inform the kids that breakfast was ready, she didn't expect to see three of them, on the floor. But then again, two of them had Weasley blood in them and the other one had grew up with them.

Harry though, started laughing at the sight and soon enough his wife joined.

The Potter House was filled with laughter once more and it would be a really cute moment if not for an angry half-woken James Sirius Potter that stomped into the living room.

─────────

[rewritten]

New writing theme!