𝐯𝐢

"So you're saying that we can fake date to make James hurt just like he hurts me?" I ask

"Yes. You in?" Fred asks. The truth is that it will hurt James and I don't want him to be hurt, but he actually deserves it. I mean don't get me wrong, what we're about to do is not right BUT he will get what he deserves for sleeping with all these girls.

"Okay, I'm in"

~
For the past few days Fred and I hang out more and I actually enjoy his company. James seems jealous but I really couldn't care less. Right now I'm the Great Hall sitting next to Fred. I lay my head to his shoulder and he kisses my temple. Everyone's looking at us, it's ok though. We're about to tell them that we're 'official'. Oh gosh.

"Want to leave rora?" he asks.

Yeah, he got me a new nickname. I actually kinda like it. It's cute. DO NOT WORRY I DON'T HAVE EROTICAL FEELINGS FOR FRED.

"Uhm yeah ok." I reply, I look at the others and say "ehm guys? Want to come in the common room? It's been ages since we last hang out all together" I admit. Everyone nods and we exit the Hall.

We make our way to Fred Weasleys portrait.

"Hello Aurora. I see you brought my nieces and nephews today. Password?" he smirks, cause he knows that I haven't told anyone about the ship name password.
"Actually Freddie I don't think it's necessary, since the only people who live here is james and I"

"Now now, rory, I can't let you until I hear it" I swear to Merlin If he was alive I would kill him. At this point everyone's confused so I quickly mumble the password.

"I quite didn't catch that. Could you please repeat it. Loud.And.Clear"

"Alright fine '𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓' " I shrug.

And of course the portrait laughs with everyones widen eyes. He opens and everyone bursts laughing. "Oh will you shut it?" I reply annoyed.

We continue laughing, since I couldn't help it, until we hear sounds from The Head-boys' room.

"Is that my brother?!" Albus and Lily ask. "Yes. That's the only thing you hear from your brother in this place". Then Roxanne as the bold person she is decides to make it more awkward by shouting "WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT IT?! WE'RE TRYING TO HANG OUT BUT WE CAN'T WITH YOUR FUCKING MOANS SO EITHER YOU CAST A SILENCING CHARM OR YOU LEAVE AND CONTINUE SOMEWHERE ELSE BECAUSE WE'RE NOT LEAVING!". Everyone states at her in shock. I try really hard to hold back my laughter but I fail, making everyone join me. About 5 minutes later a messed up James' gets out of the room, followed by a 'more red than weasley hair' faced Alice Longbottom. James looks at us in shock and Alice stares at us. Most specifically Roxanne and I.

"Is anything wrong sweetheart?" I ask sarcastically. "Yes actually. We were in the middle of something when you guys disturbed us" she replies. "Oh I'm sorry darling. The next time I should ask if you're fucking before I come to my common room. Also don't pull this face to me cause I won't hesitate to destroy that little pretty face of yours. Oh and since this is most James' family don't be shy introduce yourself if you think you're so important" I smirk. There's an awkward silence before everyone expect Alice and James, is rolling to the floor laughing.

Fred looks at me and I nod, ready to hear what he's about to say.
"THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND YALL!" everyone stops and stares at us in shock before I decide to play along. "FRED!" I shout "Sorry darling" he puts his arms in my waist from behind while everyone just stares. "oh right. Ehm we're sort of dating" I say awkwardly.

"YOU WHAT?!" they ask.

'When did that happen? '
'How?!'
'I can't believe this'
'When would you tell us?'

I decide to let Fred reply, "alright so, yes we're dating. About a week or two. I guess we got closer after some teachers partnering us together. And soon, we just wanted to keep it to us for some time". It's not a long after when Dom says "Oh miss girl you have a lot to explain". "Right. Ehm bye honey, see you later" I say and kiss Freds' cheek before leaving

Freds POV:

Our plan works perfectly. Everyone believed us. I must admit I'm kinda scared of James now. He seems pretty angry. Anyways Rora is probably gonna say the truth to the girls so I'll do the same with the boys, after James decides to leave. I think telling everyone in the group except him will help us since we won't have to pretend when he's not around. After all he deserves it.

James POV :

OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, FRED?!
To be honest I knew it was going to happen. They got pretty close and I saw him getting out of her room after the Halloween party. Not gonna lie tho she looked pretty damn hot when she snapped at Alice and there's one thing I know. I won't stop until I make Aurora Luna Scamander, mine.

Aurora POV :

I let the girls (meaning Lils, Dom and Roxy) drag me to my room and I decide that it's the best to tell them the truth so here goes or nothing.

"Ok listen. No we aren't dating. We're just fake dating to make James jealous. Yes I may have a little crush on him but he almost sleeps every day for the past two months with different girls. So let me tell you the whole story. Fred and I got pretty close after we got partnered up in some classes. At the Halloween party we came here and I wasn't doing the best cause I was drank and saw a girl sitting on James' lap. Fred listened to me while I was explaining to him how I felt and let me cry in his arms. Then I fell asleep and he brought me here. When he got out he saw James and then he came up with the whole fake dating idea which took me some time but in the end I agreed. Now I'm telling you this cause I want you to help me making the 'relationship' look real and we also want to act normal when we're around you guys. You can go tell the others if you want, if Fred hasn't already. So will you help me?" I ask nervously

"YES GIRL"

"ABSOLUTELY"

"OF COURSE"

I sigh in relief and ask "Girls night?"

"YES!"

"Okay let me tell the others that we won't be hanging out with them", they nod and I go to the common room.

"Alright lover boys. We're having a girls night so we won't be hanging with you tonight, but we can tomorrow since it's Saturday. Okay?", they nod
"Goodnight Freddie, Albie, Scorpie, Lorcie, Lys, Hugo" I say as I hug them. I turn to leave just to take a few steps and turn back around saying "Night Potter" bitterly to James before going back to my room letting him stare at me.
__________________________________

-Hello people. So I'm not the author of the book bus she's a friend of mine. Ehm I haven't really talked to her, since the last time we talked, she told me her mood is pretty fucked up. She'll be alright I think. Anyways I have her wattpad account and I've decided to post some chapters she has written on her drafts, so yeah.

- a friend🤍

(P.S- Kat if you see this please talk to someone, you haven't been active on social media since Friday and I begin to worry. I think we all are.)