𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄?

Aurora POV:

"AURORA WAKEY WAKEY! IT'S CHRISTMAS BITCH! WAKE UP!"

"YOU IDIOTIC MORON, LET HER SLEEP!"

"HOW CAN SHE NOT HEAR US!"

"I'm up and you better stop yelling or I won't hesitate to kill you" I groan.

With my eyes closed, I sit up stretching my arms and leaving a small yawn and when I open my eyes I see Chris, Lily and James.

"Oh shit. What the fuck do you want in here you three bitches?" I ask. "Hey! I came here to tell them to let you sleep" James pouts. "Ok ok good boy" I reply and he blushes.

We go down, eat breakfast and exchange gifts. I got a yellow dress (that I plan to wear tonight at the Potter Ball) from mom and dad, a silver necklace with the letter 'A' from Lily, a ring with a red stone in it from Chris, a leather diary from Lorcan, a pair of black platform boots from Lysander, from Scorp and Al some clothes, from Fred and Roxy new earrings and from James I got a ring.

The girls dragged me to get ready. I take a shower, do my makeup, slip on my dress and heels, Lily does my hair and then after I'm done, I help the two getting ready. I do Lily's makeup while Chris does her hair and then Chris does her hair and makeup since she wants to be perfect (dramatic match?). Anyways, the boys left earlier since 'we're taking too long to get ready and they got bored', so we apparate there. I introduce Zoe (Chris's mom) to Gin and Harold and I make my way to Albus's room. Without knocking -as always-, I get inside and make my way to his bed where I lay.

"Merlin Rory! I could've been naked!" he says and before I become aware of the other boys in the room I reply "Nothing I haven't seen". I only acknowledge the others when I heard multiple voices yell

"WHAT?!"

"Ehm okay. Hehe Albus did you hear anything? No you didn't. Ouu I would love to stay here and talk with Yall but mom is calling for me. Coming Mom!"

I try to run but James grips my wrist and drags me back "James I swear to Godric let go off me or I'll make sure you can't have children" I threaten.

James POV:

The moment she threatened me, was the moment I took a closer look to her. She had her hair up, she wore a yellow dress (which made her look even hotter), along with yellow heels. She looked like a goddess. I quickly snap out of my thoughts when she leaves the room and then remember what she said earlier. She couldn't possibly seen Albus naked, could she?

"Albus what did she mean?" I ask

"Oh. Ehm we may have slept together over the summer in a party?" he asks, blushing furiously. "WHAT?!"

"Relax. We just got wasted and slept together but it didn't mean anything and we're still best friends if you can't tell." I'm shocked. How could he say that like it doesn't matter? For fucks sake my brother has slept with the girl I like.

~
3rd Person POV:

James is talking with the boys about quidditch when he hears Josh saying "Damn is that Aurora?". James had seen her a while ago but was still shocked by her beauty. He wanted more than anything to go and kiss her in front of everyone, saying she's his but he knew he was far from that. Aurora Scamander was the girlfriend of his best mate and that broke him.

So when he got confident and a slow song started playing, he started walking towards her, in the drink stash and asked her

"May I have this dance?"

She nodded and the two started dancing, not breaking eye contact and smiling to each other from ear to ear. He couldn't understand how her waist feated perfect between his hands and she couldn't understand how he could make her melt only by looking at her.

They didn't even noticed that everyone in the room was looking at them dancing and they were smiling at them. The adults had no doubt, the two teenagers, that once hated each other, would end up together.

Soon the song ended and they went to the balcony, when James asked a question that changed his mood for the rest of the night

"Did you, you know, broke up with Fred?" he asked nervously. He wanted more than anything for her to say a 'yes', because he would have a chance to be with her.

"Yes I did. We decided we were better as friends, so it was kind of mutual" she admitted.

They stayed silent. It was a comfortable silence. They didn't need to say anything, so they just enjoyed each other's company.

Chris's POV:

I walked out of the Potter Manor and sat in the stairs, gazing the stars. I really hope Rory and James end up together. They're soulmates and everyone can see that. The way they looked at each other makes me jealous. Jealous because I want this. I want to have someone who will love me and will always be there for me.

Someone sits beside me and when I turn my head I see Scorpius.

Scorpius could be that person, couldn't he? I mean, I no doubt have feelings for him. He's the first person that talked to me. The person who didn't care about who my father was. He made me feel better, confronted me when I cried, helped me make friends.

"Hey...Chris?"

"Yeah, Scorp?"

He turns around and faces me, a shy smile in his face

"Look. I-I may have some fe-feelings f-for yo-you"

WAIT WHAT?! DID THE BOY I WAS JUST THINKING I WANT TO BE WITH, CONFESSED HIS FEELINGS FOR ME?!

"I fe-feel the s-same" I say and I can feel the heat rising up my cheeks.

"Wouldyoumaybebemygirlfriend?"

"Y-yes"

He smiles and looks at me
We start leaning, when we hear a
"FINALLY"

"JAMES YOU BITCH, YOU OWE ME 5 GALLEONS!"

"REMIND ME NEVER BET WITH YOU AGAIN, RORY"

"OI! YOU TWO ARE THE NEXT!" Scorp shouts and the he looks at me.

"Run!"
__________________________________

for the new relationship idea: Christi_stam