𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄

Aurora POV:

Today's Monday and as much as I would love to skip class and relax, I can't. Currently it's 6 a.m and I have a lot of time until breakfast, so I skip to the bathroom and take my time, bathing. I go to my dorm and start getting ready. I want to do something different today. I curl my hair, put some eyeliner with mascara and highlighter. I put my robes on and my high tops and leave for breakfast.

On my way there, I meet Chris and Scorp. Eh lovebirds. The girl is dumb as hell. Her neck is covered in hickeys and she hasn't put anything on top of them. Yep she'll get in trouble.

"Morning Rory" they say, smiling. I shot them a smile and then smirk ready to tease them.

"Morning lovebirds" I greet "Had a good snog yesterday, didn't you? Chrissie love, you seem to forget what concealer is and Scorp I didn't know you were so possessive" I laugh and they both turn red.

"Scorpius" she hissed. I laugh and enter the hall, taking my sweet besides Lily. "Morning bub" she greets me

"Morning Lils" I say and kiss her forehead. We start eating and James comes into the hall. He sits besides me and kisses my cheek.

"Good morning"

"Morning sleepy head" I reply. The others shots as confused looks but we decide to ignore them. The time passes and it's now time to head to DADA.

~

I sit on the back of the class, beside Roxy and I fidget with her fingers, when I hear the professor.

"Miss Scamander and Mister Potter, do you want to demonstrate for the class?"

"For what professor?" I ask.

"The Patronus Charm, Scamander."

I glance at James, who was already looking at me and we stand up, walking to the center of the room.

I close my eyes try to find a strong memory. My first time on a broom? Christmas with Chris and Lily? Laughing by the fire with Roxanne and Dominique? Plotting pranks with my brothers? Then it got to me. Warm spread through me when I remembered yesterday night.
'I love you'.

"Expecto Patronum"

I hear gasps and when I open my eyes I see a silver lioness running across the room. Then a lion appears and the two start playing together. I glance at James and as we make eyes contact we start laughing.

The bell rings and we head out of the classroom, both of us wearing smiles identical to each other.

3rd Person POV :

As the classes ended Aurora found herself in the common room -now empty- laying on the couch and texting her friends

                           -
Dom: what's going on with you and jamsie?

Me: What do you mean?

Dom: cut the act, I saw you two in the morning and then in DADA

Me: Fine
Me: Well yesterday he kinda ruined my date with Alex and then we had a shouting much

Dom: AND THEN WHAT?

Me: We may have kissed

Dom: WHAT?!
Dom: So, you're together now?

Me: Well we confessed, but he didn't ask me out...

Dom: That little piece of shit.

Me: Forget it, it's okay ig. Anyway gtg, love ya <3

Dom: bye bub, love youu
                             -

Just as she closed her phone, James came, his eyes lit up when he saw Aurora on the couch. He run and gave her a hug, laying on top of her, his head buried into her neck. She saw as he turned his head and met her eyes and she couldn't fight the smile, that came on her face.

"Hi" she giggled

"Hey" he replied and shot her a tired smile, which she found adorable

"You look tired. Go take a bath to relax and change clothes, will you" she asked him. James too, couldn't help the smile that reached his face. The adoration the boy held for Aurora, was growing everyday, making it impossible for him to be away from her.

"Will you wait here, for me?" he asked giving her a pout

"Yes I will. Now go and I'll see you in a while" she chuckled. He jogged of to the ground as Aurora went to her room to change. She putted her hair in a messy bun and threw on a grey oversized shirt and a pair of shorts. By the time she got out of her dorm and sat on the couch, James came out of his dorm wearing a white shirt and grey shorts. He ran to the couch and kissed her cheek.

"You're cute" she said. Not once in her life had she thought she would be saying James Sirius Potter was cute, but here she was. A confused expression though, came to her face when James straightened up and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Aurora?" he asked

"Yes, James?"

"What are we?" he asked. It was the question he longed to ask. 'What are we?' a so simple question, yet so complicated. Aurora herself didn't knew the answer to that.

"What do you want us to be, James?" was all she managed to get out. Although she wanted to be his girlfriend more than anything, she wanted him to ask first. She could do it herself, but she wanted to be asked.

"I want you to be mine. Will you? Be mine?" he asked, his eyes sparkling with hope. Her heart was swelling with warmth, her cheeks burned up, her lips curled into a smile and James couldn't be more happier with her answer

"Yes I will. I will be yours, James"

James picked her up and started spinning her around, as she squealed and giggled. When her feet were on the ground she placed a short soft kiss on his lips.

"Goodnight James" she said and was ready to turn around, but James threw her over his shoulder and brought her to his bed. She layed her on her bed and she bursted into giggles.

"Why am I here?" she asked, still giggling. The sound of her laughs alone, made him happy. He was addicted to them. James placed a kiss on her nose and layed beside her.

"I want cuddles" he mumbled. She smiled and kissed his forehead. Slowly they fell asleep, wrapped to each others arms. Both of them were the happiest they were in months. So they drifted to sleep, smiles on both their faces.
__________________________________

~AHHHHHH THEY'RE TOGETHER. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3,21K. VIEWS. WHEN ISRTED THIS STORY I DIDN'T BELIEVE I COULD EVEN REACH A THOUSAND, BUT HERE WE ARE.