𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

Spring came soon and the students were getting ready for another Hogsmeade trip. As for James, he was waiting for Aurora on the entrance hall, to go for their first official date.

Not a long later, the blonde girl found her way in the hall. A smile formed in her mouth when he saw James looking around for her. She walked to him and he smiled before crushing her in a hug. Even though, the two had been dating for two months, they didn't have a lot of time for each other. With their final exams coming soon and training for the Quidditch Housecup, the only time they had together was during the meals and late at night.

"Good morning princess" James said. He had woken up earlier and made a plan for their date.

"Morning love" she mumbled. Hand in hand the couple walked into Hogsmeade in silence, gaining a lot of smiles from people in the area. Soon enough they were in front of the Three Broomsticks.

"Fancy a Butterbeer?" James asked her and she quickly nodded. The shop was packed and Madam Rosmerta was walking all over the place. Aurora walked far into the shop in a more isolated area and occupied a table, waiting for James to come.

"Can you believe we graduate in two months?" he asked her, sitting beside her. The exams were only two weeks away and the seventh years were studying endlessly. James wanted to become the Defense Against The Dark Arts professor and Aurora wanted to become a  Magizoologist, meaning they both had to do their best to pass.

The day passed too quickly for they liking and after walking all around Hogsmeade the two teens were laughing and messing around on their way back. Much to their dismay it had started raining.

When they finally arrived to their common room, they were both soaked head to toe.

"Cuddles and movie later?" Aurora suggested. Not waiting for a response, she headed to the bath and took her time relaxing in it. Half an hour later she was cuddled to James and watching the 'Sleeping Beauty'.

A quarter into the movie and James looked at his girlfriend only to see her sleeping and soft snores leaving her mouth. He chuckled to himself and closed the projector. A while later he started drifting to sleep.

~
The exams just finished and the group of teenagers are now cheering. Roxanne founds the weather too hot and suggests "Want to swim on the lake?"

"Heck yeah" Fred replied and ran to the lake, the others laughing before joining him. Soon enough they reached the lake and jumped in, fully clothed. Normally the teachers would scold them and give them detention but while realizing that they wouldn't see them again for a long time, the second generation marauders, the kids that reminded so much Minerva McGonagall of the four kids she knew years ago, they didn't do anything and instead watched them with small smiles, playing like children and having fun on the lake.

"James put me down!" squeaked Aurora as James threw her over his shoulder. The sounds of the kid's laughs echoing in the area made everyone look at them, but they didn't care about it. They had fun and no one would destroy this for them.

A while later Aurora was sitting under a tree with James. She rested her head on his shoulder and watched the sun set.

"James?"

"Hmph"

"Promise me you'll never leave me"

"I promise Aurora. I love you"

Little did they know that in a couple of months this promise would break
__________________________________

Bloody hell, I finally updated this. Sorry for not posting in almost a month. Life's not great for me now but that's okay. I'm also finishing the book and have a few more of the chapters in my drafts but will post them all together when I finish.

-Rina x