𝐢𝐯

Once we get in the great hall everyone is looking directly at me. It's pretty uncomfortable but I was sure this would happen. Suddenly Dom appears next to me. Thank God. "walk in the table like a badass smiling and don't let them see you're nervous, I'm with you so don't worry. Ok?" she whispers and I nod. So I do what she says and I walk like a badass to the Gryffindor table. Dom on my left and Roxy on my right. All eyes were on us. Most specifically us three and the four boys behind us. Fred Weasley II, James Potter, Josh Longbottom and Lysander Scamander.

We sat at the table, me between Dom and James, across from Roxy, who was sitting between Josh and Fred, Lysander next to Fred. Josh was staring at me with a confused look. Yeah I don't think he knows who I am. Well, let's just say before Josh got popular we dated and a year later he broke up with me and started bullying me with James.

We continue eating in a comfortable silence until we started a conversation.

"So Aurora. How was your summer. You changed as I can see" oh gosh, "it was pretty good spent most time with Dom and the Potters. How about yours?" he shots a look at James "With the Potters you say? James why didn't you tell me that miss Scamander changed?". I can see that James' jaw has clenched. "It doesn't matter that Rory changed over the summer. And even if it did matter, it's not something I should have said to you.", now it got awkward-

"James I think we should go to McGonagall to show where our common is, you coming?" I ask "yes ok. Bye everybody!" he grabs my hand and starts running the way to McGonagall. He looks happy. He's cute when he's happy. He's just gorgeous his chocolate hair falling messily onto his face. His warm hazel eyes that can make you melt if they look at you. Somehow, I don't know why, but I know one thing. I have a crush on James Sirius Potter and it kills me.

We're now at the table that the professors eat and McGonagall comes to us and without a word she gestures us to follow her. She stops in front of the portrait of Fred Weasley I.

"Ok so this is your common room. Now you must know that you have to organize the Halloween ball, wich you must attend together, you will also have to make a speech for the ball and organize other events. Tommorow come to my office to get the timetables you're gonna give to the students. Any questions?" we both shook our head in response, "Good. The password is '𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑟'. Goodnight". OUR SHIP NAME. REALLY?! "Goodnight Professor" we say.

"You can call me Miverna, dears", we nod and she leaves

I look at James who's trying to say something "What does Minnie means when she says Scammoter?" he asks "it's our ship name" he looks at me in confusion. "When someone says they ship two people, they mean that they would look nice together and would make a good couple. Ship name is their two names combined" I explain. "So people ship us, aye?" he smirks "Yes James people ship us".

We get in the common room and then run to our dorms. My room is a soft red color, a king sized bed, a wooden library, desk, fakes veins, these things that muggles call 'led lights' -I think they're really cool- and also a white bean bag.

Fortunately there's only one bathroom wich has a huge round bathtub, it almost looks like a pool. Anyways. After I unpacked I changed to something more comfortable and saw James sit there. We started talking and getting to know each other more since we never were friends before and then after hours of talking, laughing, joking and  flitting we somehow end up cuddling and falling asleep with a blanket around us. What a perfect night this actually was.
__________________________________