𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐘

Aurora was crashed. She was sobbing uncontrollably on the floor when the door opened and Albus entered the house. He was more than shocked to see her like this. Immediately he ran to her and pulled her close to him, letting Aurora spill the tears.

"Shhh, what happened Rory?" Albus asked concerned about his best friend. Never in his life had he seen her sob. Cry, yes but sob never. So when he entered the household he knew something was wrong. Something was really wrong and unfortunately he was right.

"H-he br-broke up w-with m-me. S-said I sh-should pack m-my things and l-leave before h-he comes" she managed to say between her sobs clutching to Albus for dear life.

"HE DID WHAT?!" he asked frustrated. Red. That was all he could see. How dare he? Break up with her two months before their wedding? Albus Severus Potter never wanted to punch someone more than he did now.

It took hours to finally calm Aurora. Now she was sitting with none emotion looking at the fire with a mug of tea in her hands.

"Want to explain what happened now, darling?" Albus asked. Though he wanted to go in beat his brother up, he knew that he needed to be there for Aurora.

"I-I think so" she said and took a deep breath "We were all eating and Chrissie and Scorp said that they had to tell us something. Scorp proposed to Chris and they're getting married next month. They asked us if we were okay with it since our wedding was supposed to be in two months. He looked hesitant but I thought it wasn't a big deal and told them that they have my consent. They were so excited and ran to tell their families" Aurora explained.

"And then?" Albus asked softly, knowing that the hard part was coming. "Exactly after they left, James was being grim. I asked him what was wrong and he said that they were shadowing our wedding. I told him that it wasn't a big deal and he took it wrong. James asked me if our wedding wasn't a big deal and when I didn't answer he said that if it isn't a big deal, don't bother doing a wedding at all. Then he went to the door, told me to pack my things and leave before he comes back. He left and you found me" she ended her story, silent tears running out of her eyes. Yet her face was blank.

"Go to sleep. Okay darling? You went through a lot today and you need rest. I love you blondie. You're the best friend I could ask for and it pains me to see you like this. Please sleep" he said, his voice ending to a whisper.

"I love you too Al. Thanks for everything" she replied and felt the exhaustion take over her. The moment she closed her eyes, she instantly fell asleep. Albus laid next to her on the couch and closed his eyes, his own exhaustion from confronting his friend hitting him.

~

When Albus woke up he noticed the absence of the girl that slept beside him. He went to her room only to find it empty. Her things were missing and there was a note on the bed, with her engagement ring on top of it. Albus picked up the letter and started reading it.

Dear Albus,

Probably it's you that will open this letter. I did as James asked and left the house. I knew if you were awake you wouldn't let me do it, but you must understand that I'm no longer wanted here. At least by him. Don't search for me, I don't want to be found. Perhaps one day I'll see you again. I love you so much Albus Severus Potter. Never forget that. You're also the best friend I could ask for. Sorry I didn't say goodbye to you. I couldn't find the heart to do it without breaking out. Until we meet again.

Sincerely,

Aurora L. Scamander

P.S: I left the ring with the letter. Since James and I are no longer engaged there's no reason to wear it. Give it back to him. Maybe one day he'll give it to the woman he'll love.

As soon as he read the letter, Albus flooed to his parents house, where he found his family eating breakfast.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER! DO YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF WHAT YOU FUCKING DID?! NO YOU DON'T! READ THIS! SEE THE DAMAGE YOU'VE DONE!" he shouted throwing the letter to James.

James read the letter and after he read it he started staring at it. He knew she wouldn't stay because he told her to, but deep down he wished she was stubborn and never left.

"What happened?" Ginny asked her sons. James was trying to find a way to say what he did, to his mother but couldn't find the words. Unfortunately for him, Albus did.

"Oh let me tell you. Chris and Scorp wanted to get married in a month and asked James and Aurora if it was okay with them. Aurora was happy for he best friends and said yes, but the moment they left, James thought it was a good idea to scream at her. Long story short? He broke up with her and told her to leave the house. I went to pay a visit and what did I see?! My best friend in hysterics on the floor! It tooks me 3 hours to calm her down! AND THIS MORNING A WSKE UP AMD SHE'S GONE! SHE'S GONE AND THE ONLY THING SHE LEFT IS THIS LETTER AND THE BLOODY RING!" he screamed

The house went silent

"James. I-Is that true?" Harry asked. Harry James Potter was ashamed of his son at the moment. He loved that girl like his own daughter and in fact he was her godfather. Hearing what his own son did to her, made him ashamed and angry.

James slowly nodded, tears starting to form in his eyes "I didn't think she would actually leave. I didn't want her to leave. I was just mad that she agreed to them doing their wedding a month before ours."

"Well congrats, we just lost her because of you and don't expect me to forgive you. Brother or not" Albus said coldly and flooed to te Scamander Manor to find information about his friends disappearance
__________________________________

Honestly fuck you James

The ring: