Dinner is Served

Hermione and Lucius took a shower together. Half the shower was washing but half was snogging. Severus would be arriving soon so there wasn't time for another full on fuck, but maybe that was better. It left both of them with a burning heat that would hopefully give Hermione the extra courage she needed to test the waters with Severus.

Seven thirty on the dot and Severus walked into the study where Lucius and Hermione were enjoying a glass of wine. Lucius got up and poured his old friend a glass. When he turned around he saw Severus staring at Hermione. The little minx was clearly ready to play. She was wearing a sexy slip of a dress. It was black satin with spaghetti straps. Most of her back was exposed. She decorated her neck with a lovely emerald and diamond pendant that Lucius had given her. It was her way of telling him she was his and she loved him. She walked across the room over to Lucius. Her hair was down and she swept her curls around to one side of her shoulder knowing Severus was watching her. She did it to attract his attention to her exposed back. She took the glass of wine from Lucius and moved toward Severus handing it to him. She knew exactly what she was doing. As she walked back to her chair Severus looked over to Lucius as if to say 'You old dog'. Lucius gave him a knowing glance as if to reply 'I know'.

Severus could sense the air in the room was a little different than usual. Normally when he paid a visit things were more casual. Hermione wasn't usually looking so - appetizing. Severus didn't pay much attention to her when she first started visiting the Manor. In his head she was still the annoying know-it-all from his teaching days at Hogwarts. But she had clearly bloomed into an intelligent young woman. There wasn't much he couldn't talk to her about academically and she would sometimes bring publications that she thought he would enjoy. As the weeks wore on he also noticed how pretty she actually was. Her brown eyes had flex of gold in them and her wild curly hair always smelled heavenly. It smelled of jasmine. Not that he got to smell it often, but sometimes she would sit right next to him to point out something she wanted him to read. Severus tried not to think too much about her and dismissed it to him just being lonely. He could see the difference she made in Lucius. He seemed to be happy again. He was completely devastated by the loss of Narcissa and not that any witch could replace her but Hermione brought new life into the manor. She brought new life to Lucius. Hell, she brought new life to Severus, even if it was from a distance.

As Lucius and Severus were sitting on opposite ends of the sofa discussing the most resent upheavals at the Ministry (there was a new one weekly) Hermione picked up a tray of sliced fruits and cheeses that one of the house elves had put on the cocktail table. She walked to the side of the table closest to the sofa and stood between the two wizards offering them a taste. They both partook of a slice of apple. Hermione leaned over to put the tray back on the table. She was facing Severus and when she straightened back up one of her straps slid off her shoulder exposing the top of her breast. She looked down and pulled the strap back up. Severus was unable to divert his eyes. Lucius chuckled to himself. Hermione put her hands on her hips looking at both of them.

"Ready?"

Severus almost choked on his slice of apple. Lucius had to bite his lip to keep from laughing out loud before jumping to his feet and announcing that dinner must be ready. Lucius motioned for Severus to go ahead as they walked toward the dining room. He pulled Hermione back and whispered in her ear.

"Love, you're going to kill the man before we even get to the main course."

"I can't help it Lucius, I'm so excited, and nervous."

"Be patient darling. By the way, did I tell you how incredibly sexy you look this evening?"

"Yes you did. But thank you for saying it again." Hermione reached up and kissed his cheek.