Picking Up Where We Began

Severus. There was her beloved Severus sitting in the study surrounded by candlelight. It had been seven months since he was forced to go to Romania. Lucius and Hermione were only able to see him a few times. Each visit left Hermione in a depression. Lucius tried to comfort her. Draco was finally home from Japan and that helped. He could at least make Hermione laugh and was there at the manor when Lucius was gone. But at the end of the day Severus was missing from their lives. Lucius was missing his dearest friend, who in actuality was family to him. Hermione felt it was as if a piece of her heart was gone. She needed both of her magical wizards to make her heart beat properly.

"Is that really you?" Tears formed in her eyes as she looked at Severus. She looked to Lucius, he brushed her hair away from her face and smiled at her. Snape walked towards them. Lucius encouraged her towards him as he always did. Severus picked her up and held her tight. She melted into him.

"I'm home pet." Severus whispered in her ear. He put her down and kissed her deeply. "I'm home for good."

Hermione was so overjoyed she couldn't even speak. She wanted to hang on to him forever and never let go. She kissed him again making sure he was real. He was. Severus squeezed her to him again and kissed her forehead. He let her go and embraced Lucius.

"Welcome home. It's not been the same without you." Lucius gave the dark haired wizard a huge bear hug and patted him on the back.

Severus pulled Hermione to them. "I've missed our little witch more than I can say Lucius."

"I know she missed you terribly." Lucius ran the back of his fingers across Hermione's soft cheek.

Hermione placed one hand on Lucius' chest and kissed Severus. Lucius picked up Hermione's hand and gently kissed it.

"One big happy family." Lucius said earnestly. "Draco is home as well. I'm not sure how long he'll be at the manor but it feels good to have you all under one roof."

"It is how it should be." Hermione's heart was full. Standing between her two tall Slytherin men. The men that made her fantasies come true. The men that protected her at all costs. The men who were open enough to share her. They taught her things about love and intimacy that she never could have even imagined. How she felt was something beyond happy, beyond love. Not everything in her life was perfect. She had grown apart from her best friends, she desperately missed her parents whom she had obliviated before the war. She had never been able to reverse the spell as the war went on too long. If she did try to reverse it she would risk doing more damage. The last seven months without Severus were the hardest of all. Thank Merlin for Lucius. Hermione suspected Lucius missed Severus almost as much as she did. At least they were able to comfort one another. Misery loves company. Every single day that passed without him made the coming day seem like never ending torture. The three of them were meant to be together. If one was gone there was a gaping hole. The fact that Severus was able to find a cure for the effects of vampire venom in such a short amount of time was truly a miracle,  but Hermione wasn't surprised he was able to do it in less that a year. Severus was one of the most brilliant wizards to have ever lived but she knew his motivation was to get back home. To his family, to his little witch.

Severus could not stop staring into Hermione's golden brown eyes. It was as if he blinked she would cease to be standing before him. Lucius walked behind Hermione and wrapped his arms around her. 

"Our little witch has something to show you?" He gave a smile to Severus and pecked Hermione on the cheek.

"Does she? Well I can't wait to see what that might be." Raising an eyebrow to Lucius. "I've missed you Hermione." He took her face in his hands. "I've missed our conversations, our time brewing, I've especially missed..." Severus paused. Placing his index finger at the base of her neck, he started to run it down the front of her cloak.

"Why don't you show Severus your gift for him?" Lucius whispered in Hermione's ear as he stroked her back to calm her nerves. She felt like it was the first night with Severus. Nervous, excited, Lucius giving her courage. Only this time it was mixed with a deep longing that she felt in her bones.

Hermione put her hand over Snapes and guided him to open her cloak. His eyes followed their hands as she exposed her breasts. His breathing picked up as she ran his hand over her demi cup bra and his thumb grazed her stiff nipple that was sitting atop the edge of the garment. Lucius pulled the cloak from her shoulders. He gathered her long curls in his hands and twisted them into a ponytail behind her back, he wanted Severus to take in all of the beauty that he had been deprived of these last seven months. Lucius placed his other hand down the front of  Hermione's knickers. He gently stroked the thatch of curls between her legs. Severus had his hands on Hermione's waste and buried his head between her breasts. He kissed her nipples, teasing them with his tongue, nipping them with his teeth, her whimpers drove him crazy. How he longed to hear those sweet little sounds she made when they were together. Lucius unfastened her bra and Snape grabbed the front of it, yanking it down with one swift move and tossed it to the ground.

"Take her knickers off Lucius."

Hermione moaned. Lucius let go of her hair and used both his hands to quickly remove them. "Don't you think she should be naked all of the time Severus?"

"Let's just get rid of her wardrobe all together. I can think of nothing better then our little witch lounging about the house naked like a living piece of art." Snape kissed her neck. Hermione moaned into his ear. Her sounds made Snape clench his jaw.

Severus picked Hermione up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. His long dexterous fingers were right at her apex teasing her. "You're so wet love. Are you ready to be taken by two Slytherins?"

"I want my Slytherins to fuck me like never before." The gold in her eyes flickered.

Severus looked at Lucius. "Did you hear that Lucius? Our little Gryffindor princess wants us to fuck her like we've never fucked her before." Snape didn't think he could get any harder. The ache in his heart was now matched by the ache he was feeling in his trousers.

"We better give our little princess exactly what she desires. We shall fuck her as many times and ways as she wishes." Lucius kissed the back of her neck and ran his fingers down her spine causing her to shiver. She arched her back pressing herself against Snape. Severus looked down admiring her beautiful breasts with her rosy nipples that were hard as pebbles.

Severus took in a deep breath. "If we don't fuck her soon I'm not going to make it out of my trousers. Damn it witch, you have no idea do you."

Hermione looked up at Severus. "Please don't make me wait any longer."

Snape motioned to Lucius it was time. He kissed Hermione. They were going to do things to the little witch that she would never forget.