Together

Lucius was in the shower. He said he wanted to wash Lockhart off of him after apperating. Hermione and Severus were at the bathroom sink, Hermione wanted to get a better look at his neck and make sure he was alright. She peeled his bloody shirt off him and started to wipe the blood from his skin with a flannel. Snapes body had lots of scars. Some she knew where they came from and some she wanted to ask about but now was not the time. She hated that he had been through so much but it also was part of him so she loved every mark on his body. After a simple healing charm she put over the cut he was almost as good as new.

"Hermione." Snape said quietly. She looked up and met his dark eyes. He was hesitating.

"Severus, what is it?" She asked looking worried.

"You know, I have a hard time saying it."

"It's ok. I know you do." She kissed his lips.

"It's not right. I should be able to say it. But you know I do." He said looking almost ashamed.

"You'll say it when you can and if I never hear you say it I will still know you do." She reassure him. "I  love you Severus." Hermione wrapped her arms around his ribs and kissed his shoulder.

"Are you two just going to snog at the sink or come join me?" Lucius said from inside the shower.

Snape looked down at Hermione. "I do need to wash this blood out of my hair." They both stripped down and joined Lucius in the large walk-in shower.

"I've missed my little Gryffindor witch terribly." Lucius said as he soaked up the view of her naked body. Snape stood behind Hermione and pulled her hair back behind her shoulders so Lucius could see all of her.

"Severus what do you think would be the best way to show our beautiful girl how much we appreciate her?" Lucius cooed.

"I can think of a few things." He said with a devious tone. Snape put his hands on her hips and pressed her backside to his front. He leaned down and started kissing her neck. "Do you think her clit has swollen yet Lucius?"

"Let's find out shall we?" Lucius put his hands on her hips and knelt down in front of her. He lifted one of her legs and rested it over his shoulder. Snape ran his hands up to cup her breasts. She leaned back into him and moaned as Lucius spread her open to study her center. She could feel his breath graze her as he spoke.

"Severus, you should see how our little witch is glistening and ready." Lucius dipped his tongue into her slit. First pushing his tongue into her entrance. He then slid one finger in and circled inside of her. He pulled his finger out and rubbed her juice over her clit. Snapes cock twitched and Hermione felt it against her backside. She steadied herself by holding on to Lucius' shoulders while he started to gently suck her clit. Severus was teasing her nipples and rubbing her breasts while he pressed against her.

The steam and hot water heightened all of Hermione's senses. Lucius teased her with his tongue in ways that made her ache. She had already been aching for his touch these last few days but there was something about having the man she loved pleasure her with such attention that made her euphoric. Having Severus there as well, there were no words. She was sure she was the only woman on earth in that moment and her two beautiful wizards who devoted themselves to her as much as she did them.

"Do you want to come love?" Lucius asked. He knew exactly how Hermione wanted to come but still asked her. She liked it when he brought her close by eating her out then stopping to fuck her. She preferred to come while one of them was inside of her.

"Can I suck your cock?" She asked him.

"You may do whatever you please love."