🧺❧picnic☙🧺

(recommended song- on the playlist)

🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️

❀3rd person pov❀

Clay walked out of his room and sat on the couch next to Stella. She was reading again.

C: Wanna go out? Like a picnic? 

Stella looked up from her book and closed it.

S: Sure! I'll get the basket and blanket if you will make the food.

C: Okay sounds good.

Clay got back up and walked into the kitchen. He wanted to be quick, speedrunning was his nature. He got out the grapes and picked them into a mason jar. Then he grabbed some granola bars and fruit sticks.

(This is a fruit stick for those of you who don't know, it not very common lol. I better be getting money for this :[)

Then he grabbed the genoa salami and the Italian bread

Then he grabbed the genoa salami and the Italian bread. He cut the bread into slices and then proceeded to make salami sandwiches. Once he finished he wrapped it up in food paper. 

Stella had insisted they started being more environmentally conscious. She had read articles about how bad plastic really is and she got scared to death. She hated knowing she was hurting our precious planet. Clay honestly didn't care, we were all going to die at some point, right? But he complied just to make her happy.

She came out of the storage closet with the basket and handed it to Clay. He stuffed the food in and then they left to go to their special picnic spot.

When they arrived Stella aired out the blanket and laid it on the grass. Then Clay unpacked the food onto it. She popped some grapes into her mouth. She loved them more than any other fruit, Clay liked raspberries. But once again he just wanted her to be happy.

(Any raspberries reading this? If so I'm your biggest fan!)

C: So are you feeling any better since last night?