🥞❧you still want those pancakes☙🥞

⚠️‼️(CW//// VIOLENCE VIOLENCE VIOLENCE!!!)‼️⚠️

(recommended song- on the playlist)

🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️

Clay read the letter, tears leaving his eyes. He wondered why she kept it, why she didn't say anything. Did she not love him enough to tell him? Did she like Peter? Why.

Clay was confused, scared, and upset. He ripped up the letter and left the pieces on her bed. He stormed off to the kitchen.

S: Woah, I thought I would bring it to you?

C: Fuck off Stella.

S: What did I do?

She was startled and confused. She had no idea what she did. 

C: Oh come on now, don't start that shit. 

He was grabbing things noisily and rattled her nerves. Her eyes watered, the loudness overwhelmed her, and she still had no idea what she did.

S: Please just tell me! I really don't know.

C: The letter. From shitbag? Yeah, I saw it.

S: Oh, Clay! It's not like that, I only didn't tell you caus-

C: I don't wanna hear your excuse. You should have just told me.

He stormed off to the front door and left. Pj's and all. She heard the car start. She knew he was going to do something bad. Stella repeatedly called him, no answer. He was gone, for now.

Stella placed her back on the wall and slid down. She sat with her head in her hands. It was going so well, but she decided to keep the letter. For no reason. She just wanted it.

S: I'm so fucking stupid.

She hit herself in the head every time she called herself stupid. Which was a lot. She was alone. Nowhere to go, no one to talk to. Wait, not no one. She still had Nick, George, Alex, and Karl. She tried calling them. George was unavailable but it was cause he was on the phone with Clay. She called Nick instead.

S: Nick?

N: Yah?

S: Oh thank god, hey.

N: Hi, is everything okay?

S: No... Nick, I ruined everything. I-I received a letter from an old boyfriend but I kept it from Clay. 

N: Oh no.

S: He left the house. I don't think he's coming back anytime soon. What do I do?

N: Don't worry about him. He will probably debate curb-stomping him and then come back home. Or he might go through with it... But let's focus on something else.