🌿❧happy ever after☙🌿

(recommended song- on the playlist)

🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️

(a/n: for this part of the story Chris is CH and Jimmy is J Chandler is CN!)

The next day Karl woke up Stella and Clay. Clay rubbed his eyes awake. He hadn't gotten much sleep cause he was thinking all through the night. He was worried about what was to come.

N: Get up numbnuts!

Nick threw ice cubes at Clay's face. One ricocheted off of Clay's face down Stella's shirt somehow. She squealed from the surprising coldness. She mad now pissed at Nick. She slowly got up, straight face and all. She stood up, turned towards nick then bolted at him. She grabbed a shoe while running. She chased him all over the house. Alex and George were eating cereal when they saw this.

Q: Dudu du du.

Alex got his phone and started playing the music. 

S: I fucking hate you, Nick!

She jumped on his back and hit him with the shoe. He started to laugh and giggled out, "enough." Stella hopped off his back and scowled at him. Clay came up behind her and picked her up and threw her over his shoulders. He walked away from Nick while she flipped him off. Nick couldn't help but laugh at her. 

Clay placed her on his lap when he sat down at the table. Karl got both of them bowls of cereal cause he needed something to do.

S: Thank you, Karl! 

K: No problem Stell

She started to shovel the food in her face.

Q: I'm excited for today!

Alex winked at Clay but he widened his eyes. Clay's eyes said, "Shut up." Alex shot finger guns and then resumed eating.

G: When are we leaving Karl?

Karl checked his Spongebob wristwatch. 

K: 'round 30 minutes?

Everyone finished their food and then left to get ready. Stella and Clay wore⬇

 Stella and Clay wore⬇