💌❧texts☙💌

(recommended song- on the playlist)

🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️

❀3rd person pov❀

They both individually came to the conclusion that they were just friends. No matter how hard it was to force themselves to believe that they did.

And for what.

Because they were scared.

Clay was afraid of failure and disappointing the people he loved. This stemmed from his try-hard and overly caring traits.

Stella was scared to fall in love because he feared she would ruin everything. She believed this because every time she saw someone "in love" it always turned to shit. And why do that when you already "know" the outcome?

They both were bad at this. Clay was a bit too quick and she was a bit too slow. The sad thing was they really did like each other. But neither of them knew how to show it properly, creating tension.

Clay didn't have any bad ill thoughts towards her. He knew she struggled, but it was difficult for her to "love" ever since Peter. Peter was her ex. He was a douche to her AND Clay, and a master manipulator. Clay blamed Peter for most of her faults, as they all lead back to him. But Stella thought it was cause of her parent's divorce.

Clay found a place to pull over and gather his thoughts. He decided to type them all out, too her.

Stell bell <3

Clay
Stella can we be straightforward?

Stell bell<3
Please

Clay
I like you. I have since we first met. I know you have a hard time with these kinds of feelings. Believe me, I'm scared that I was blowing this out of proportion. But I know we aren't just friends. I know this. And I know you know it too, you don't have to lie.

Clay
please just tell me i'm not insane, and i'm not the only one who felt this.

Stell Bell<3
you aren't insane. i pushed my inner thoughts on you, i'm so sorry. that's what i do to myself. i fight myself till i convince myself that i don't have feelings.

Clay
oh :(

Stell Bell<3
clay, i'm scared. i hate love. it's such a stupid feeling. it only ends in pain and anger. i don't want that with you. i want to be happy with you.

Clay
please don't be scared. i would never hurt you. you have to risk it sometimes, stella.

Stell Bell<3
i need time, i can't rush into things.

Clay
i completely understand.

Stell Bell<3
please come back home. i don't wanna be alone.

Clay
okie dokie

Stell Bell<3
i'm hungwy crayfish

(a/n: STAND BACK I THINK IMA VOMIT! - old homophobic hag from that one vine)

Clay
i'll stop by kfc

Stell Bell<3
3 chicken lils and 1 medium fry plz

Clay
your wish is my command

Stell Bell<3
thankie sir dream

Clay
dream?

Stell Bell<3
i'm one of your streamer friends now... duh

Clay
i don't wike it ma'am

(a/n: if you get this i love you. it's a chris evans thing.)

Stell Bell<3
ok how about my 2 foot king?

Clay
i like the "my" part. not the rest.

Stell Bell<3
final offer, ✨m y✨

Clay
i love it

Stell Bell<3
u know what i luv?

Clay
me?

Stell Bell<3
no pfft, you totally didnt steal my thunder

Stell Bell<3
n e ways how is ✨m y l u v✨ doing?

Clay
awful, this line is as long as my-

Clay
[REDACTED]

Stell Bell<3
🌝 watch it son

Clay
🌚sorry mommy

Stell Bell<3
mommy? hakahskssnhsjamsnajs

Clay
🥰 #milf

Stell Bell<3
GET OUT! WE WERE HAVING A GOOD TIME! I NEED MY LUV BACK!

Clay
i'm right here bby 😫

Stell Bell<3
🏃🏻‍♀️ bye-

Clay
🙆🏻‍♂️
🙇🏻‍♀️

Stell Bell<3
alexa how do you hide a body?

Clay
👁👁

Stell Bell<3
c u soon

🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞plz vote ☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️

AUTHORS NOTE!

sad:,(

see you in the next chapter...