🛐❧hips☙🛐

⚠️‼️(CW//// SMUT SMUT SMUT!!!)‼️⚠️

(recommended song- on the playlist)

🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️

C: Will you be my girlfriend? It's fine if you don't wanna, I was just thin-

S: Yes. Thousand times yes.

C: YES! LET'S GO!

He lifted up quickly and then grabbed her face and smacked a kiss on her lips. It was sloppy but very meaningful.

C: Are you sure?

S: Yes I am.

Clay kissed her again. He starting to move her so she would be straddling him. She did it and continued the kiss, just barely rocking her hips on him. She could feel a bulge growing, making his pants tighten on him.

He bucked his hips a bit, wanting more. He knew it was probably wrong to want more but how could he not. The mood was right, they were both making out, and she was lightly grinding on him. Clay knew she wanted to also.

Clay tore his shirt off. His toned body glistened in the moonlight. She ran her finger across his chest. He pulled a bit at the hem of her sweater. She let him take it off and she lifted her arms so it would be easier for him.

❀Clay's pov❀

I instantly flipped so I was on top. I like being dominant. I traced the lace on her bra making her twist a bit. I grinned at what I made her do. Reactions boosted my ego.

C: Fuck, you are so squirmy.

I bent down and placed small bruises on her neck and chest.

C: Can I?

I put my hand on the brim of her corduroy pants.

S: Yes, god fucking dammit Clay.

I rolled my eyes and tugged them off and threw them in the front seat. She had a set on, red and lacey. I palmed her through her panties. I must've done touched something perfectly because she was jerking around. I held her down so she wouldn't.

S: Mmm Clay~

I peeled the underwear to the side. Then a began playing with her pussy. I slid my thumb up and down on her clit after I spit on it. When I did this I had to hold her down really hard. She was a moaning and whining mess.

C: I didn't expect you to be so loud. Are you always this loud, huh?

S: N-no ~ahhhh fuckk~

I decided to bring my mouth to her slit and flicked it in and out. She groaned in pleasure. Stella then put her legs around my shoulders and pulled me in. She must've wanted me to go in further. But my long-ass tongue was already in as far it could go.