𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚏𝚏

𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

you perched on top of the glass roof of edinburgh waverley station, watching over wanda as she aided to vision's injured body

the two aliens approached the girl, weapons drawn.
'cap i'm ready when you are' you pressed the earpiece firmly into your ear as you spoke, readying yourself.
wanda's hands glowed like red orbs as a train zipped past behind her, catching the alien's attention as steve stood in the shadows.
the female launched her spear towards the man who caught it with ease.
you rose steadily, as sam swooped in knocking the female away from the action before circling around in preparation to catch you.
you lifted your black sword stabbing it firmly into the glass causing it to shatter and stepped through the roof, before being caught by sam.
your legs dangled as you grasped ahold of sam's shoulder, who flew close to the ground allowing you to land with ease and sprint towards wanda.
the fight had come to an end behind you.
'wanda' a sigh of relief fell from your lips as she was relatively unharmed.
the girl jumped to her feet and launched herself towards you, embracing you tightly.
'i've missed you so much' her voice was fragile, almost weak which was not something you had heard in some time.
'its been so long'
you were the first person wanda had truly connected with when she joined the avengers, you were only slightly younger so you had much in common.
'im sorry for leaving you, i just needed to escape. everything, it had become so overwhelming.' tears gathered in the corner of the girls eyes, as she crouched under vision's arm helping him find his footing.
'i understand, wanda you're my best friend all i've cared about since we first met was your happiness.' you looked towards wanda as you scooped visions arm over your shoulder.
she was grateful. grateful to have met someone with such compassion, she knew you would always be there for her. no matter how long you were apart.
a sympathetic smile graced your lips.
'im sorry it had to be cut so short'