Bewitching A Fae (Bewitching Series)

The phrase ‘don’t make deals with the devil’ should be changed to ‘don’t make deals with the fae’

When Psyche Grayson was young, she met a boy in the woods who struck a deal with her in exchange for saving a baby bird with a broken wing. When the deal was struck the boy kissed her cheek and like magick her hair changed from a platinum blonde to a beautiful blue.

Now in her senior year of high school, Psyche is ready to finally move on from the snotty teenagers and stuck up teachers and start traveling both the human world and supernatural world. The only thing that bugs her is that she can’t remember what the boy from her childhood wanted from her. Oh well. Not like it mattered now since her mother made the family move away from those woods after I told her why her hair was blue.

Permanently

Psyche’s mother has taught her everything she knows about being a wiccan. She is especially known for her rituals, enchanted dances, and shields of protection. So one day rather than hearing a knock on the door she hears a tapping on the window. To her utter delight, two faeries had informed her that her presents was requested by the royals of the land of Fae due to the lands need of a shield to protect the land from the human world’s pollution

Without her parent’s permission, Psyche agrees immediately and leaves that very night.

However, during her stay she meets, Eros Reth’lasenthil, the eldest prince of the Fae, and the moment their eyes meet Eros forbids Psyche from leaving the Fae land and to remain with him in his castle.

After all, it was part of their deal.