Flowers & Bees

It was painful, I didn't orgasm, he left right after, It was a bet. Ever since she was a teenager Sofia North has heard her friends, sister and even her mother talk about how horrible their first time was. Not wanting to have the same fate, Sofia chooses to have a life of celibacy, but not without trying to make sex for virgins the best it can be. At 25 years of age, Sofia is a sex therapist by day and the owner of Flowers & Bees escort service by night. Whether someone is in need of a date, a one-night partner, a sex trainer, or a deflowerer Sofia will have the perfect escort for the occasion. All escorts under Sofia's care are hand picked, tested regularly, trained in the ways of a proper escort and have their own specialties when it comes to sex. However, Sofia's celibacy could come to an end when one of her most requested male escorts Rhys 'Call Me Sir' King starts taking his flirting to a whole other level of seduction. Now with Rhys' advances, her sister and friends pressuring her to give up her V-card, and a crazy, envious pimp harassing her about her business Sofia's is about to get a hell of a lot more interesting...and it was already interesting from the start.

I got some pretty dirty ideas for this story...like Evernight Publishing: Heat Level 4 kind o f ideas sneaky smirk

Rhys King

Sofia North

Sofia North