The Awkward Princess and The Tattooed Stripper

Hyacinth Ellington is from a rich family and has been forced to associate with snotty girls, self-entitled guys, selfish sisters, arrogant brothers, workaholic father with his golfing buddies and her country clubbing mother and her housewives friends. Hyacinth has always been the awkward daughter of the Ellington family whose mother has to bribe other rich kids to hang out with her. Now somehow at 23 she's been invited to her younger sister's bachelorette party at the club "The Second Circle". What was suppose to be a prank ended up with Hyacinth in a private room with Magnus Rossiter, the strong, sexy, utterly handsome male stripper. But much to Magnus's surprise instead of asking for a lap dance, Hyacinth asks for a conversation. Not even two days later her one real friend takes her to a tattoo parlor called "Getting Under Your Skin" and low and behold one of the tattoo artists is the interesting male stripper, Magnus! But this time instead of letting her leave when the music ended he made sure to get her number and pinch her sweet butt. With the angry thirsty women, snobbish rich folk, gender roles, awkward but hilarious conversations, sexy tattoos, and dirty filthy sex, two opposites fall in love.