Fearful Mischief

Bellona really hates her mom sometimes. Not just because her mother is Eris the goddess of chaos and discord, but also because she gets a really bad rep from the other kids from Olympus. After all she is the goddess of Mischief. Just because she likes being mischievous, witty, and a little snarky doesn’t mean she’s evil and all gloom and doom like her siblings. It especially doesn’t help that her mom is thinking of retiring and is giving her goddess title to Bellona.

Mortals in high school think they have problems? Try being a ‘evil’ teenage Greek goddess in Olympus for a day.

But, of course since the family issues and peer pressure issues aren’t enough, let’s through a little love in the equation.

The only immortal who doesn’t treat her like a goth kid amongst a bunch of preppy cheerleaders is Deimos, the god of fear and son of Ares and the ever popular Aphro-freaking-dite.

There are definitely sparks, tension, and an unnamable passion between the two and Bellona can’t help but be a bit of a tease in front of him which makes his eyes blaze like fire.

However, Bellona doesn’t know what to call the feelings she has but with Aphrodite’s daughters bringing constant annoyance, Bellona’s addiction to the golden apples she’s suppose to be cursing people with instead of eating them, Eris’s chaotic lessons, and the usual Greek mythological drama things will just get more complicated.

Oh well. At least she won’t be bored with all this chaos.