Daddy Xander's Littles

Ivory Aldaine is a sweet 23 year old little with social anxiety which makes it very hard for her to make friends or confess to the men she likes. Yes. Men.

There's Dawson Lockwood; her tattooed, pierced, and handsome classmate turned only friend with an utterly adorable and flirty personality. Ivory and Dawson share so many similar interests such as favorite Disney movies, their love of stuffed animals, toys and clothes. The only difference between them is where Ivory is innocent and purely submissive, Dawson is mischievous and completely open about his desires and sexual appetite.

Then there's Xander O'Sullivan; her tattooed, muscular, dominating, business savvy boss with an alluring Irish accent. Ivory works at his bar as a waitress and even though she gets incredibly nervous serving drunk customers Xander is always there to keep her safe and secure. But he also makes her work hard so she can be the best she can be and instructs her with a firm hand.

But little does Ivory know that Xander and Dawson are incredibly close. As it turns out the men are lovers involved in a DDLB dynamic and they want pretty little Ivory to be theirs. A Dom, a Switch, and a Sub...seems like a match made in (a kinky) heaven.

DDLBLG