The Mountain Man's Flower

Lilac (22) is the youngest and very child-like daughter of the famous Alcott family. With her mother and older sisters being independent, tech-savvy, businesswomen with wealth to spare Lilac would prefer to live her life a bit differently. Cooking and baking over shopping, drawing flowers and animals in her notepad over posting selfies on Instagram, going on nature walks over dancing at exclusive nightclubs. Lilac would rather live a life in the little house in the big woods with Laura Ingalls than in a state of the art mansion with advanced technology, and countless maids, butlers, and gourmet chefs with her mother and sisters.

Hemlock "Lock" Sverrir (33) has lived in the mountains his entire life, surrounded by trees, flowers, animals and insects. Lock prefers his life in solitude spending his time working on carpentry, hiking, fishing, gold panning, gem hunting and simply enjoying the quiet. But lately the quiet has been too quiet and Lock finds himself wishing for a little lady to love, dote on and take care of. But it seems the only women he attracts when he heads to town occasionally for supply are the city women who want a taste of the wild mountain man.

Lilac's is about to take a massive turn for the worst when her mother forces her into an arranged marriage with a man who will no doubt make Lilac miserable. So in a moment of panic Lilac packs whatever she can and runs away...right into the arms of Lock. Enchanted by the sweet nature loving girl he gives her a place to stay in his cabin offers her his protection from more than just the dangers riding in the woods.

A DDLG story

Lock

Lilac

Lilac