Purr For Me, Kitten

Selima has dealt with a lot of shit being thrown at her since middle school to college for being a simple cat shift. And no, not a cat shifter like a puma, jaguar, leopard, or lioness, but a small black cat shifter. She has been taunted and ridiculed other shifters for being weak and helpless, but Selima begs to differ. For instance she can hide and escape closed areas if threatened, can mask her scent unlike most shifters, and humans won't piss their shit if they see her shifted form on the streets or in a building.

But that's mostly in the past and since she is known as a stray (since she isn't part of pride) she spends her days working between two jobs as a book store clerk and a masseuse. During her free time she usually lounges around and nap or venture around town in her cat form.

However, things just can't stay uneventful for Selima.

One night while picking up things she will need for her next heat, Selima is harassed and chased by three werewolves who are in the mood to hunt anything that can run. Fueled by fear, she is able to stay just out of reach of their claws and teeth, and hides under the floorboards of a building that is still being constructed. Things only get worse for the poor she-cat when a lion-shifter (which is rare) and his three followers check the facility. Apparently, wolves have been invading the pride's territory when not welcomed. Selima does her damnedest to hide her scent and make no noise...but it seems that the lion, King Leondros, had found her...and it also seems he found his long awaited Queen.

---Excerpt---

Leandros emits a low primal growl that only a king desiring his queen can make before pushing me onto the large bed that we shared. The wind is knocked out of me, obviously not expecting that. What the hell was that for?!

"Lean-"

I was cut of by my mate's rather large body pinning me to the bed, lacing his fingers with mine and catching my delicate ear between his teeth in such a delicious way before sucking on it. Damn this beast! I clench my teeth together to prevent myself from purring. He knows that my ears are sensitive! And my heat is quickly approaching, which really doesn't help my case! I nearly whine when he finally releases my ear only to blow lightly into it, making me shiver.

"Mine," He growled. "You're all mine, sweet Selima. My mate. My kitten. My queen. And because you're mine, I want to taste you. I want to have you're honey on my tongue to savor it and watch you writhe beneath me, completely bare for only me to see. I want to see my mate's face panted red and eyes blurry from the pleasure I gave her. Completely undone by me. I want my queen fully satisfied and sated, littered with my mark and dripping with my seed."

He pulled away from my ear to look at my (now entirely red) face, smirking seductively.

"So purr for me, kitten."

HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER! IF YOU LIKE IT COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE

"Get down here, damn cat!"

Oh yeah that's gonna persuade me to come down to you mutts.

"Come on, we just wanna play."

Seriously?! Do you guys think I'm that damn stupid? And ew. You sound like a pedophile.

"Fuck it. I'll get her down!"

Wait what? I look down to see one of the three werewolves begin to charge at the telephone pole I took shelter on. SHIT! The wolf crashed his head into the pole making my small cat form nearly fall off of it. The wolves howl in excitement and start growling about a hit or two more should get me down. Quick Selima, think fast or you're dog chow!