HARDCORE TRAINING!

Shoko POV

I watch as I see electricity fly everywhere with a yellow blur darting around the air at top speed. I feel gusts of wind flowing around here, and the electricity was riding along with them. I got touched by one of the stray electricity as it made me jump at the slight shock. I rubbed the spot as I turn to see Izuku dodging when I caught the sight of his eyes.

The calm sensation was replaced by this fierce gaze, like a predator, and his aura changed from fluffy to deadly. It was an opposite version of what he was at first.

The battle soon ended as I got to the sand floor, and my eyes look to see Izuku having electricity surrounding him as he pants for air. It looks ho- Stop. Brain, enough with this staring at Izuku's hot body- DAMNIT, STOP!

"Hey there Izuku," I said, making the three people know of my existence. Oh dear lord, two of them looked like veterans- WHY COULDN'T I WAIT FOR IZUKU TO SPEAK!?

"Hey, Shoko. Gran Torino, Nighteye this is Shoko Todoroki, my friend. And yes, I asked her about that." Izuku said. THANK YOU, MY KNIGHT, IN SHINING ARMOUR! Wait, WHY DID I SAY THAT!?

"Hey, there," I said nervously, as I felt like being judged by the man named Nighteye, who stared down at me like a cat.

"Are you here to help him train or join him with his training? Cause if its the latter, I hope you made up your mind." Nighteye said as I nodded.

"I talked to his aunt, and she decided that I'll help Izuku with studying for the entrance exam. And yes, I'm here to train with him." I said confidently, with a small nagging feeling in my guts. It's telling me that I may have made a mistake.

"Alrighty then, know that there is no way getting out of this." Gran Torino said as Izuku got ready. I was confused until I saw his grin as he disappeared.

I saw a yellow blur appeared as I got shoved away from it, due to Izuku as he nearly avoids it. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

"He likes to fight right now; there is no starting line. Stay on your toes." Izuku told me as he blocked a kick from Gran Torino.

"Thanks!" I yelled as I send fire at him, making him dash away. I created a thin layer of ice as I place my back behind Izuku's back.

"5 O'clock!" I shouted as Izuku turned in my direction, and send an electric shot at the blur. It forces the blur to reveal itself as I waste no time by creating an ice glacier at him. He dodged it, but I send a fire torrent at him. He soon dashed away, as Izuku moved behind me to attack something.

I look in his direction quickly to see Gran Torino, and I send ice shrapnel at him. He dodged it all as he kicked both of our faces in one swoop.

"You two are fast, but lack awareness of your form. You let yourselves open wide." He said as we got up, my face hurting from the kick. This training is going to suck.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Izuku and Chibi Shoko bandaging each other bruises.

IT WAS HELL!

I don't know what that Yoda look-alike guy problem is, but I am one hundred per cent sure that he LOVES to beat the crap out of people.

HE SHOWED NO MERCY!

"Ouch!" I said as I feel the stinging sensation on my foot as Izuku applied a bandaid on it. He rubbed on it, trying to soothe out the pain until his hands sparked electricity. I was surprised as I felt a stinging sensation worse than before. In a short amount of time, I felt pain as it disappeared, and I felt normal.