The Untameable Vigilante

In an alleyway, a small child runs with no idea of where to go. Her breath was erratic as she looks behind her to see piercing gold eyes glaring at her. Her red eyes shrink as she ran faster to get away from it. She soon found light ahead as a young man was there, and she looked relieved. But she crashed onto to floor, and when she looked up, the man was gone. Her hopes were lost, as she curled into a ball, shaking in fear.

The golden eyes soon walked into dim light to reveal himself as a man wearing a dark green coat jacket, a red and yellow mask and short black hair. He wore surgery gloves as his eyes were enraged. 'Stupid brat.' He thought as he reached towards the small girl.

But, as his hand got close, a figure appeared and shot blue electricity at him. He was shocked, as the unknown person grabbed the girl and backed up.

"Stay back, Overhaul. Unless you want to be fried that is." The person said as Overhaul glared at them.

"Voltage. Let her go; this is none of your concerns." Overhaul demanded as Voltage shook his head.

"You are a dumbass to think I would leave her alone to you." Voltage said as Overhaul grew angrier and in a fit of rage, he destroyed his gloves, and he slammed his exposed hand on the wall.

The wall deformed as it turns into concrete spikes, which flew towards Voltage. Electricity arcs around them as Voltage jumps over the concrete spikes and lands on the wall, keeping one arm around the small girl, and tossing a red electric ball at Overhaul, who tried to destroy it.

He instead got it exploding on his face as Voltage jumps onto the rooftop. There, he set the girl down as he looked behind him to see no one coming after him.

"Okay, we need to g-Woah, calm down there kid." He said as he gets tackled into a hug.

"Please don't go." She whimpered as Voltage slowly patted her back.

"Look, little girl, I need you to get away from here and hide. I'll deal with that man." Voltage said, but the girl didn't listen as she tightens her grip. He feels her crying, so he had no choice.

"Alright, let's get out of here quickly." He said as he picks her up and jumps away.

Only for his foot to get caught by something.

He turns to see Overhaul with Concrete Tendrils orbiting around him, his eyes in complete fury.

"Give me her right now VOLTAGE!" Overhaul roared as a concrete tendril went after the little girl, making Voltage tense. He soon let out a blast of electricity which caused Overhaul to stop abruptly, and make a loud crash.

'The heroes are going to arrive. I need to get her to one of them and deal with Over-bastard here.' Voltage thought as he lands on the edge of the building. He wrapped a cloth around the little girl, tieing her to him as he jumps off the edge and flexes his hand.

His hands were soon enveloped in blue electricity as he slowly floats towards the ground. As soon land he spotted a hero, to which he gave the kid.

"HEY OVER HERE!" He shouted as the girl looked like an aquatic hero, and her skin was dark blue.

"Take this girl and run away. Overhaul himself is going to take her away." He said as he handed her the child and Voltage quickly ran at Overhaul.

"Wait! Are you kidding me?" The heroine muttered to herself as she takes the girl away from the carnage. She stopped as the girl tried to get out.

"Let me go, please. He's going to get hurt, please!" The girl pleaded, only for the heroine to shake her head.

"No, it's dangerous!" She said while she turns to see Nighteye and a young man who has blonde hair, a superman inspired suit with one million written in numbers. "SIR!"