Under the shadows

A teenage boy walks into a building as he wears a red shirt, blue jeans, light grey shoes and an autumn colour hat. He presses a series of numbers on a keypad before pushing the door after the sound of it unlocking. He entered in as he closes the door, which automatically locks up, and turns to walk through the corridors as he hums himself a tune.

'I wonder what would All For One say to me. "You failed to kill Voltage, and now you are going outside to cities filled with heroes. You are becoming more and more reckless Tsukio..., are you sure you don't want my help?" I feel like that is what he would say to me.' Tsukio thought to himself as he imagines a mock form of All For One with a mockery of his voice.

Tsukio Saichi, or better known as Carnage, is a 16-year-old rebel-like child. He is far more chill than most villains; that's because of his strong Conduit powers and his two useful quirks. He's in no hurry, nor is he brash and childish, except for his rebellious nature. He respects All For One as much as the scariness of a kitten wearing a kitten tuxedo costume.

No respect at all, in case you are wondering.

He was treated immorally because of his conduit status and was never cared for by nearly everyone. All but one, and that one person is his childhood friend. He couldn't remember him at all for the life of him, but he memorized his words and the wise words that he told him.

"No one is born evil; they are made evil. So just because you are a conduit doesn't make you like some monster."

"Ironic. You told me that I am not a monster like some hero, and here I am, a villain trying to spread your heroic teachings to the whole world." Tsukio mutter to himself as he reaches a door within the corridor. He reaches for the handle, only for the door to suddenly opened as he gets jerked inside. He gets shoved onto a barstool before having a figure jumping on his lap.

The boy looked up as he sees a girl with long black hair with long white streaks, some random set of clothes as her lime-yellow coloured eyes shine. She grins at the sight of Tsukio.

"Tsuki~!" She says as she lays her head on his chest. He let out a sigh as he patted the girls head, earning him a little appreciated hum.

"Hello Adria, how was your day?" He asks as she smiles at him.

She is Adria Lela, the villainess named 'Sin', and she is Tsukio's girlfriend. She's known in the Chaos League as sweet, psychotic, and cunning with slight yandere tendencies. She became a villain after killing her abusive father for ruining her family. She soon ended up with Tsukio, who kept her under his wing. When she could return to her ordinary life, she declined, saying that she threw it away as it was already gone.

Despite Tsukio's arguments, she stuck by him because of his idealogy to change the view of the whole world on Conduits. She admired him, but over time, she found him different from what people say about him. She found him like those cruel princes in fantasy books she read, the princes who are cruel yet are good. They choose to be harsh to have no weakness, only sending his message around.

He was her Prince of the Dark, and she was his Princess of the Dark.

"Good, but now it's better thanks to you being here in my arms." She said, rubs her face on his chest.

'Is there any moments of her not acting like a cat around me?' Tsukio thought as he pushes Adria away from his chest. She hesitated before letting go, having a pout of anger as she laid her head on her arms, resting on the counter of a bar.

"Sorry, but I want to have a bit of rest. After all, I went to deal with a particular murder of heroes; bad news, he didn't want to join our cause." Tsukio says as Adria barely nodded. Tsukio petted her head, which made her smile as she dropped her pout of anger.