No Chance...

After a couple more months, Izuku's hard work finally paid off as he finished cleaning the beach, and he got a lot better with his quirks and conduit powers together. He sat on top of a pile of trash; he looked at the breathtaking sight in front of him.

A smiling Shoko.

He blushes as he beams at Shoko as she got back to the pile he was standing on. He didn't realize that Shoko moved as he is daydreaming about her. He soon heard someone yelling at him; he looks to see Gran Torino yelling at him.

"Oi! Get down here, you zygote!" He yelled as Izuku jumped off the large pile and lands on the sandy floor.

"So, its time," Izuku said as everyone else nodded, except for Shoko, who was confused.

"Its time for what?" She asked as Izuku realized her situation.

"Right, I forgot, sorry. Not only was this training to get into UA High, but to also prepare me for getting a new quirk." Izuku said as Shoko's mouth went agape as they heard what he said.

Before she could say anything, Izuku spoke seriously.

"I need you to keep this entire exchange a secret okay?" Shoko nodded as Izuku began to explain everything to her.

"In summary, both All Might and my aunt both have the same quirk. This quirk lets them do that and allows them to pass their quirk-itself onto others. So my aunt transfers this quirk onto All Might, and now he will transfer it onto me. But, since I am a conduit, we aren't sure if anything would happen. So, we needed to train me to ensure that I have a backup plan just in case."

After Izuku explanation, in a rather rushed manner, Shoko nodded. But, her mind was stuck on one thing he said.

'THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE A GAMBLE ON WHETHER OR NOT THE QUIRK WILL WORK OR NOT!?' Her mind roared as she looked at Izuku with a metric ton of worry. It never left as All Might arrived along with Nana and Nighteye.

"Well done Young Midoriya. And hello there Young Todoroki." All Might said as he waved at Shoko, who nodded to him slowly. She can't make up her mind whether or not she could trust anyone of them, and from what she can tell, neither did Izuku like it; it feels like the world wanted him to be the new number 1 no matter what.

"I believe that Young Todoroki notified of this?" He said as Izuku nodded, making him slightly more relieved.

"Doesn't make me feel any better about it. It feels like you never checked if he's going to be okay after this?" Shoko said as Nana could understand her worry. Not letting any of the males talk, she placed her hand on Shoko's shoulder.

"I am with you as well; it sounds stupid. But Toshinori over here is desperate. He's been looking for a successful; he exhausted all other options."

Nana didn't look okay with it, but her words made Shoko trust her reasoning. Shoko nodded as All Might pulled out his hair.

"Now then..., EAT THIS!" He exclaimed as both teens sweatdropped.

"He's not joking. This is how it's done." Izuku looks at Gran Torino as he tried to swallow up his fears as he ingests the hair strand.

Everyone took a couple of steps back as Izuku clench his hands; he waited to see if anything were to happened. After a while, he eases up, seeing that nothing was happening. But that was his mistake.

In a flash, his whole body burst with electricity as it enveloped his entire body. He let out a scream of pure agony as he bends on the floor as feels his soul being torn apart from the inside out. He couldn't hear anything from the outside as his senses quadrupled into painful feelings. Anything he could feel, hear, or anything related to his senses was feeling pain only.