"I love you!"

Shoko stared directly up at the blue sky, her whole face blank as an empty page. She was in deep thought.

Deep. Chaotic. Troublesome. True. Thoughts.

'How fudging confidant is Midnight to think that Izuku would love me as well?! I mean, I love the man to kill All Might, and I would perform some dark magic to bring back his parents- Okay, maybe this isn't a good reason to prove my point.' Shoko thought as she continues to stare up to the sky. She was wearing a red flannel shirt with a white tank top and light blue jeans.

Suddenly, a small figure appeared as she cranes her head to see Eri. The little unicorn was holding a plushie that looks familiar to half red and half white beauty.

"Is that Izuku as a plushie?" Shoko asked as Eri nodded.

"I saw this while I and Uncle Ida went shopping. I call him Shoizu." Eri explained as Shoko sat upwards, her eyebrow raised in the confusion of Eri's choice of name for the plushie.

Eri regards this quickly and explained that as well.

"I named him Shoizu as it a mi-miskt-mikshure-",

"Mixture." Shoko cut off Eri to tell the proper pronunciation of the word.

"Mixture. It's a mixture of both of your first name. 'Sho' from Shoko, and 'Izu' from Izuku. So when you add them together, you get Shoizu." Eri says as Shoko smiled, her heart clenching at the cuteness Eri was emitting.

"And can you tell me why~?" Shoko asks, which Eri beamed as she tackles Shoko in a hug.

"It's because both you and papa always take care of me, and I want something to remind me of my mama and papa," Eri explains as Shoko hugs Eri back.

"Aww, that's so sweet~," Shoko coo in joy, thinking it was cute to have part of her name mixed with her crush. She soon registered every word, and her eyes widen.

'wAIT WHAT DID SHE-' Shoko thoughts were interrupted by Momo shouting. "Eri! Midoriya is calling you! And Todoroki, please get inside. It's about to rain."

Shoko nodded as she picks up Eri, who was still in her hug, resting her chin on the teen's shoulder. 

'She called me mama! WHY DID SHE CALL ME MAMA!?' Shoko's mind was all over the place; she was trying to comprehend how in the many dimensions of Ben 10 Omniverse was she a mother for Eri.

She walked into the dorms, only for her eyes to spot Izuku, who was chuckling at Kaminari wearing a crown with a Pikachu peeking over it. Her heart flutter as the whole world went black, save for her and Izuku.

Time slows down as she scans his face even more. His freckles sparkle his cheeks, baiting the eyes towards his sharp jawline, his eyes shining bright jade green with black semi-thick silts, his perfect smile showing off his handsome looks.

'Oh fuck it, I might as well grab his arm and take him to be- STOP IT BRAIN!' Shoko shook her thoughts away as she walks to Izuku.

Izuku turns to see Shoko walking towards him, Eri resting on her shoulder. He stares into her heterochromia eyes, the grey eye's dull beauty and the cerulean eye's calm sparkle. Her lips asking for a kiss, her hair giving her a form of cute edginess, and her sexy figure was amplifying her attractiveness. His mind imagines an older Shoko, wearing an apron as she held a small child in her arms, having half black and half green bushy hair.

'Brain. I got the fudging message; chill it with all the signs.'

Izuku waved at Kaminari as he left, which left him, Shoko and Eri. He heard snoring from Eri, which made both of them smile. The two decides to walk to Izuku's room.