Voltage vs Carnage

The tension remains as the students of class 1-A, except for Shoko and Yin, look at Izuku. Izuku looks back as he turns his head between Shoko and his other friends.

"Uh, did I miss something?" Izuku asked as Ida try to say something, but Shoko immediately spoke.

"Nope, nothing at all." She said, popping the 'P'. Ida looked a bit mad and decided to lecture.

"Midoriya, while it is good to see you in person and not behind a screen, we were worried about what happened. We may have told the news about you being a conduit whose power went out of control." As Ida spoke, Izuku's face remained neutral as Ida sweats bullets as he feels Izuku's eyes staring down at his soul.

"And we thought that it was the best course of action as you also hurt Todoroki with your-"

"EXCUSE ME!?" Shoko shouted, cutting off Ida as she glares at him. Ida shut up as he feels the glare from the daughter of the number 2 hero, with his body feeling colder and colder.

"I wasn't harmed in any way from what the picture showed. I looked more fine from before than I am from what YOU are saying!" Shoko said with anger bubbling up as Ida try to speak in his defence, but Izuku stopped him.

"Stop with all the sugarcoating of what you believe and think; simply say that you guys dislike conduits and are biased against them like nearly everyone else is," Izuku said bluntly as the rest of the students, besides Yin, looked appalled.

"Wait Midoriya, we didn't me-"

"Mean it like that?" Izuku interjected as they all shut up again from his blank stare.

"I don't care what you interpret that, as far as I could care, you don't care anything of what my future is." He said as he turned away to the buses as he enters the vehicle as Shoko followed him.

"I'm going to say this once. I could care less of what you think of conduits; you don't make the decision or do anything that affects their lives as you please. It's their life, and if they had something to deal with this and you came and mess it up, then you are no hero to them."

Izuku said, before entering the bus, leaving all the classroom in shock. But Yin wasn't in shock.

"Huh, guess he's badass." She said as everyone looks at her like she grew two heads. She turns to meet their gazes as she rolled her eyes.

"You all are dumber than Pikachu's yay mode. Midoriya, from what I can tell, doesn't like it if you change his life."

"But, he should have told someone that he is a con-" Momo try to say, but she stops as Yin deadpan at her.

"And let him be shunned by society as the bottom of the barrel, tormenting him till he turns villainous? Sure, let us decide the life of every single damn conduit without their consent. That sounds like a great idea." She said sarcastically as Momo pale a bit from what Yin said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Izuku, what do I do with a sleeping Eri?!" Shoko whisper yell as Izuku look back to see Eri sleeping against the teens' chest.

'Holy cracker jacks on crack, they are so cute!' Izuku mind went haywires, but his outside remained stoic.

"There is nothing you can't do at all. All you can do is enjoy the cuteness." Izuku said as Shoko look back at Eri. She was reaching out for something, and as Shoko held her hand, Eri snakes her arms around Shoko's neck.