The End of the Sports Festival

Izuku stared up at the screen to see him, his girlfriend and Bakugou facing three people that looked odd. One of them has some mutation quirk based on the beast, and the other two are probably emitter quirks since he saw them not altering their appearances when activating their quirks.

"Izuku." He perks up from the mention of his name. When he looked towards the source, he finds Shoko staring at him.

"Can we talk in private, please?" She pleaded as Izuku nodded, letting her grab his wrist and drag him to a secluded area.

As they walk away, Bakugou looked up to see the next match are 2-vs-2 matches will commence. He looks around, only to get tackled from behind. He felt a feminine arm wrapped around his neck along with a girls head on his hair.

"OI." He said in a loud tone as he looks to see a brown-haired bob cut.

"Hey Bakugou, if we are hero partners in the future, can we do a team move that I just thought of?" Ochako asked as Bakugou contemplates and nodded as he walks to a waiting area, with Ochako still stuck to him like a koala. Just like the aftermath of the obstacle event.

Back with Izuku and Shoko,

They were in a secluded room as Izuku sees Shoko serious face.

'Am I in trouble or what?' He thought as Shoko takes a breath.

"Why haven't you used your other conduit powers?" She asked as Izuku stops to stare at her. "Well, if I u-"

"Stop. No more dodging this question." She said, cutting off Izuku's answer. He stops and stares at her as she sighs and rubs her temples. 

I know for a fact that you are trying to use your fire and ice conduit powers but I rarely see you using them. I'm not saying that you have to, but everyone is going to get used to your moves and will take countermeasures." She said as she looks up to give a caring look to Izuku.

Izuku stayed quiet as he takes in her words. He has been trying, but no one ever sees them. It's like a person said do your best, and when you do, they repeated what they said again, thinking that you weren't even trying to do it.

"If you can't, then you might lose to everyone." She said as she walks away, leaving Izuku to his thoughts. He takes in a deep breath as Shoko was out of earshot.

"It's alright we can figure it out... I am referring to myself by 'we'... great." He said the last word sarcastically as he bangs his head on the wall. While he thinks about how to make his conduit powers work under his control, Shoko was berating herself as she smacks her head slightly hard.

"Baka, Baka. Why did you say it like that, you might as well say that he has no chance and that he is hopeless. GOD, I am the worst motivator ever." She mutters as she covers her face with her hand as she recalls his face.

It was like seeing a person struggling with a choice between either saving a person life or multiple people lives with a crap ton of other factors.

He looked so lost to her that she knew that he was thinking about her words in a whole different way, leading to a problem from miscommunication error that might end their relationship. That thought scared her as her breathing increased as well as some worrying thoughts.

"Please don't let this be our end, I love him, and I don't want Eri to be sad again. I will just be setting back everything he just worked so hard to get rid of in his life." She muttered as she walks around to find Izuku. She found him as he was looking at his phone.

Not wasting a minute, she quickly ran up to him and hugged him.

"S-Shoko?!" He yelped as he gets shut up with a kiss on his lips.