Hello UA!

'What the hell is with this tension?!' Izuku thought as he looked around the conference room he was within. He is currently sitting between his godfather and his aunt, both of whom held solemn stares. Soon, someone clears their throat, cutting the atmosphere as they look at the principal of UA. He was a chimaera wearing a simple white shirt with a black vest, black suit pants and black shoes that fit his tiny size.

"I believe we should get on with the elephant in the room. Mr Midoriya, if you would." Izuku perked at the mention of his name as everyone turned to look at him.

"So, you all want to know why I was a Vigilante?" Izuku said as everyone nodded.

"Two years ago, I decided to become a Vigilante, mainly because all I heard are some voices telling me to do things."

"Wait, what?" Present Mic interrupted as he stared at Izuku incredulously while some raised their eyebrows.

"It's most likely my subconscious telling me to go save people, I think," Izuku said as All Might shook his head.

"He inherited his fathers drive to help people, quite literally might I add." All Might said as everyone realized what he meant.

Well..., everyone but Izuku himself.

He turned to his godfather with a questioning look as All Might saw this and quickly explained.

"Both of your parents were Vigilantes before until I and sensei found them. She was shocked to see her sister being a Vigilante. They were Dragon, your father, and Siren, your mother." Izuku looked surprised as All Might chuckled.

"You followed your parent's footstep all the way." Aizawa bluntly says as Nemuri laughed.

"As humorous as they may be, Midoriya here does know the villains who invaded USJ. Would you like to explain?" Aizawa adds on as Izuku nodded.

"Those three were Conduits, well one of them is complicated." Izuku began as Nezu gave him an interface along with a headband gear around his head.

An image of the three Conduit Villains appeared in more detail.

"The one with the gas mask is called Corrupt. His Conduit ability allows him to change people into inhumane beasts or transform himself into one of these creatures. He's basically their unit to get a lot of monsters." The image for Corrupt swirled as everyone got a good look at him.

"The other one, with concrete flying around her, is called Agent Concrete. Her Conduit power is 'concrete', which allowed her to use concrete in whatever form she wants. She can also use this to form rock creations if you can even call them to attack people. She is kinda arrogant and always gets pissed off at anyone who can hit her." The image for Agent Concrete swirled like Corrupt as images of concrete creations.

"The last one is Carnage. This guy is the leader of the 'Chaos League'; his goal is to prove that heroes aren't what they are to thought by everyone. His abilities are insane. He has both Conduit powers and two quirks, and what is hinted to be an upcoming third quirk." Izuku said as he grimaced.

"As far as I know, he has Electric Conduit powers like me, some form of Light Conduit powers. As for his quirks, I only know one of them, Convertor. It allows him to convert energy into some other form of energy. That means that he can convert his stamina into healing his wounds or refill his 'C.E.S'." Aizawa raised his eyebrow at what Izuku said.

"C.E.S?" He said as Izuku realized that none of the heroes is conduits, so he cleared his throat. "Every single Conduit has an energy source to perform their moves, like, for example, me with my electric rockets. It cost me a good part of my energy source, and if I ran out, then I can't use any of my conduit powers." Izuku explained as Aizawa hummed as he pinches his temples.