Chapter 1

Just a disclaimer i'm sorry if any of the facts are wrong. Also if there's an issue with spellings or grammar, i've tried my best so please enjoy. :,)

Saiko's POV:

I drove past a small cafe, which was was squashed either side by two other buildings. The cafe looks quiet and decent enough to eat at "stop the car" i said to my driver, as he stopped the car besides the small cafe. I got out and entered the cafe, i sat down at the table in the corner with two body guards either side. 'although, this cafe is small and full of peasants, it's quite nice.' i thought to myself, quietly observing the menu. A golden glow caught my attention, a blue haired girl with blue eyes sat at the table not far from my own. I fell in love in an instant, i instantly called my private investigator to find out more information on the blue haired girl. After a few minutes of waiting, i found out everything there was to know about the girl, her name is Kokomi Teruhashi, age is 16 years old and she was born on the 6th of August. She has a brother called Makoto Teruhashi who is an actor, she also attends PK Academy. "Get me enrolled in the same school as her." by the next day i was outside PK Academy "this school is full of poor people" i spoke to myself.

Saiki's POV:

The entire school was going crazy over the new transfer student. Apparently he's rich and an heir to a huge fortune, although im unbothered by this new transfer student, it's a nuisance how everyone is talking about him. i sat down at my desk and read a book while Kaidou and Nendo messed around and talked about the new student joining who would be joining our class. Just like everyone else he's deeply in love with Teruhashi, and come to win her love. I tried not to pay attention to the others who were obsessed about the new transfer student, this was hard without my germanium ring, which blocks everyone's thoughts. It was at that moment when a servant opened the home room door, everyone's eyes sped over to the door in anticipation. With that being said the new transfer student appeared at the entrance stood on a red carpet.

Saiko's POV:

The entire class looked shocked by my arrival, my servant rolled out the red carpet and i walked across to introduce myself to the rest of the class. "Hello peasants, my name is Saiko Metori, i'm rich. Don't talk to me i'm not interested in any of you, i'm here for one reason only, Kokomi Teruhashi." I said while rushing over to Teruhashi's desk grabbing her hands, and got down on one knee. "Marry me, Kokomi Teruhashi! I'm rich i could give you everything you've ever wanted." The room fell silent besides a few whispers and death glares from the other men in the room.

Teruhashi's POV:

I sighed, another man begging for my hand in marriage. This guy was rich though, i could tell. My thoughts racing, not knowing what to do. 'Maybe i could make an effort with him, i'm sure i'll forget all about saiki' I thought with a grin on my face. "Would you like to go on a date then?" i said with a bright smile on my face. The entire class blushed at my smile, i'm the perfect pretty girl, nobody can deny me.

Saiki's POV:

I heard Teruhashi's thoughts overpower everyone else's, her thoughts were like: 'He's rich! I could marry him and live the best life!' but the loudest thought of hers was 'BUT WHAT ABOUT SAIKI' This is troublesome, i hope Teruhashi does marry him. Then i wouldn't have to deal with her following me everywhere i go. The rest of the class were shocked at his sudden proposal, some were even angry over his attempt to steal Teruhashi. Although i thought the transfer student, Saiko, was kinda cute. I dismissed them thoughts instantly, regretting it dearly, knowing that his heart and mind was set on Teruhashi, and Teruhashi alone.

Saiko's POV:

I saw the shock on everyone's faces, i knew what their thoughts would've been. Thankfully i had my body guards with me incase anyone had any violent intentions against me. I could see the men who obsessed over her were giving me death glares. 'I'm not afraid of any of you, you're all worthless. There isn't anything that money cannot buy' I thought with a smug grin on my face. However, someone else caught my eye while observing the class full of peasants, a pink haired boy with strange green glasses. 'I think i'll get to know him too, along with my future wife, Teruhashi. He will make a great underling.'

Teruhashi's POV:

I wasn't sure what to do, i didn't want to leave my true love alone i couldn't leave Saiki. But i could live the best life being a rich mans wife, doing what i want all day, living in a beach house drinking expensive wine. I had to do something about this. "I'm sorry, i have a crush on someone already..." The room fell silent, everyone was shocked at my sentence. Saiko Metori started yelling "WHO IS THIS MAN?!" I cowered down with my eyes averting his, making sure i don't have any eye contact at all. I felt my cheeks heat up with the thought of saiki. 'What am i going to do?' i thought.

I'm sorry that this chapter is boring.
I don't have caps lock on my keyboard so i'm really sorry if there is any issues with spelling or anything.
Thank you for reading :,)

discord: Tr4shy__ zOmb133zz#4067
(Two underscores and O is a zero)