Chapter 8

That last remark took everyone by suprise.

-Father that's stupid, we've only just begun our relationship-

-Quiet! You will do this.

Saiko's father had a plan too, that nobody else but him and Saiki knew about.
Saiki liked the plan, and chose to not tell anything to Saiko.
Even though he felt a little bit guilty.

Both Teruhashi and Saiko agreed, they couldn't loose their plan now.
Within the next few days, their belongings were in their new house.
Teruhashi's brother didn't agree with this, but her brother knew better than to mess with Saiko's family.

Last time he crossed the path of Saiko, no company would take him on anymore.
This continued until he agreed to leave Teruhashi along and stop being so creepy.

Therefore her brother had no choice but to agree.

When it was time, the two had their belongings moved out of their own and into their brand new house.
As the two stood outside staring up at their new mansion, they knew the plan would be harder than they'd originally thought.
The two sighed and walked into their new home.

The mansion wasn't as big as the one Saiko lived in before, but it held 200 rooms altogether 50 for people to stay over.
There was many random rooms installed, such as a gun room and even a indoor pool.
It had white walls, and an extremely large garden which hugged the building.
There was an outdoor pool and even mini ponds filled with fish.
The property was surrounded by a tall black metal fencing, with a large gate at the front.
The gate was guarded by three men, ensuring safety.
There were other rooms on the middle floor, these held the people who worked there, although the room was quite a bit smaller, it was still a generous size.

Saiki would also be living with them, as Saiko had invited him along.
Of course Teruhashi knew Saiki would be staying too.
Saiki didn't like living big, but wanted to live with Saiko.
He used an excuse saying he doesn't want them to end up attacking each-other.
But in truth he wanted to stay.

The bodyguard who had originally helped them would be staying there too, not living, but guarding.
He was apart of the gate team, meaning he was allowed to let in Saiki.
Saiki was grateful to him, his job was in danger for this.

Each turn had security cameras, which allowed the guards to see if anyone is in danger.
The others didn't know that Saiko's father had access to this, and was watching them through the cameras.
His father knew that they would pull a stunt like this, and that his son didn't really like the blue haired girl.
Therefore, he wanted to test their bond.

Although the father was against them, if they could get past him, they could stay together.
Only Saiki knew about the dad having access to the cameras.
Everyone else went on as usual, they unpacked their belongings.
Saiki didn't bring anything, he could just teleport things in.

With that they all began to decorate.
The blue haired girl wanted to have her room right next to Saiki's.
Meaning Saiki had to have his own room.
Teruhashi decorated her room with the help from some school classmates who adored her.
Her walls were light pink and she had a vanity in the corner.
She put a sign on the door making sure nobody came into her room.

Saiki teleported things from his old room to his new room.
He swapped his small bed to a king sized one, with blue covers.
His room walls were white and bare.
Saiki's room only seemed like a bedroom and living room shoved together.
He had a TV and a coffee table.

Saiko's room was much more grand than the rest.
His room had a king sized bed with white covers and he had stacks of cash in his room.
He had a flat screen TV on the side of the wall, and a large sofa.
Even his closet was full of gold coins and more stacks of cash.

The rich boys room had a secret room, which even Saiki didn't know about.
It was very well hidden.
But when opened it led to the basement, in the basement was pictures of Saiki stuck onto the wall.
The photos held many different facial expressions, but mostly the same neutral look he gave off.
But there was the odd photo of him smiling, with coffee jelly of course.

Saiko was obsessed over Saiki, just as he once was with Teruhashi.
This room was a shrine for Saiki.
The room was kept hidden and locked up, for good reasons.

When they had all settled in they all began to explore, they chose to go their own ways.
Although Teruhashi wrapped her arms wrapped around Saiki's arm, clinging onto him desperately.
Saiki wanted to loose her, but knew he somewhat owed her.

After an hour and a half of exploring they became tired.
The three went to the kitchen, where they were greeted by multiple 5 star chefs.
On the table, there was multiple different dishes, all from different places and sizes.

As they all ate, Teruhashi, being the perfect girl, offered the chefs to eat too.
They all sat down at the table happily eating and chatting.
After eating they all went back to the room.

When Saiko's father made a surprise visit, meaning Saiki had to hide.
Teruhashi told Saiki they would be locking his room for awhile, shielding him from the father.

When the father looked around, wanting to see what they'd done with the place, he was impressed.
When they reached Saiki's room, the dad grinned smugly, he grabbed the handle and tried to enter.
Teruhashi and Saiko tried to pull him away, but he was persistent.

Saiki unlocked the door and allowed the father to enter.

Hi hi!!
i'm writing this while walking to school so i'm sorry for any errors.

discord: Tr4shy__ zOmb133zz#4067
(there's two underscores and the O is a zero)

Word count: 1007