Chapter 4

I don't own any of the images or characters.
As always Saiki's thoughts are in italic and everyone else's are in '...'

Narrators POV:

Both Saiko and Teruhashi made their way over to Saiki's house. Both have the intention to win over saiki. Somehow Saiko's feelings for Teruhashi completely disappeared, or he had convinced himself so but instead, the feelings for Teruhashi somewhat turned into feelings for Saiki. Although Saiko didn't fully understand his feelings he still decided to follow what his heart wanted, Saiki. As Teruhashi tried to make conversation, nagging him at any chance while following Saiko to his destination. Soon after, they both arrived outside Saiki's house. Teruhashi shocked, realising where they are and realised Saikos true intentions.

Teruhashi's POV:

I soon realised that we was outside Saiki's house, i knew what Saiko was trying to do. His attention went from to me then to Saiki, I couldn't let him win, i have to do anything to get Saiki to be mine.' I don't know what i can do, Saiki doesn't seem interested in me at all. But i'm the perfect pretty girl, nobody can resist my beauty and my charms.' I secretly vowed that i would make Saiki fall inlove with me no matter what.

Saiki's POV:

I sensed two nuisances outside my house, well in fact, just one nuisance, Kokomi Teruhashi. Saiko isn't a nuisance to me, if anything he's the one who can anger Teruhashi the most; with his good looks, charm ,he even has a good personality when he isn't rubbing his money in peoples faces and the fact he's rich. I didn't want to let them in, so instead i hid up in my room snacking on coffee jelly. They rang the doorbell, crap i forgot that moms home. She'll open the door and let them both in. I can't have that. i thought to myself, thinking about other ways to avoid seeing them both. I teleported in the alleyway close to my house, and peered out enough so only Saiko could see me.

Saiko's POV:

I saw Saiki from the corner of my eye, he was hiding. 'I wonder why he's hiding' i thought to myself. I heard someone from the inside of the house edge towards the door, about to open it. Saiki pointed at me and then pointed at the ground infront of him. 'Does this mean he wants me to come over?' Saiki nodded as if he could hear my thoughts. I made my way over towards saiki's direction, just as the door was opening and Saiki's mother walked out.

Narrators POV:

Teruhashi who was just greeted by Saiki's mother, turned around to look for Saiko. Of course Saiko was nowhere to be found, as he was with Saiki. Neither of them knew the nature of their relationship, but both knew they was drawn to each other. As Teruhashi walked into Saiki's house hoping to see him, she soon realised Saiki wasn't home. But instead Saiki's mother taught Teruhashi to cook. Teruhashi who was still determined to win the affection of Saiki decided to make him lunch for the next day. 'I'm sure Saiki will love it! I bet when he gets this off me he'll finally say oh wow' Thought Teruhashi, stuck daydreaming about the day where Saiki will finally say "oh wow" to her. But what she didn't know was that Saiko and Saiki were both on another date, sat in the little cafe they both liked so much.

Time skip to the next day

Saiki's POV

Finally, the weekend. All my troubles are gone on the weekends, there's no kaidou to bother me with the dark reunion crap. I sat there on my bed staring at the ceiling feeling blissful, it's so peaceful being alone. Although, after awhile it started to get boring. I'll see what everyone else is doing. I nodded, finalising my plan and turned invisible so that i could teleport without any suspicion. First i teleported to Teruhashi, Crap! She's outside, how did i not notice this earlier. What is she holding? i glanced down looking at the box in her hands. Oh it's the food she made me, i forgot she made food. Maybe it would've been better to go out with Kaidou and nendo after all.

Teruhashi's POV

'I hope that Saiki likes this lunchbox' i thought, smiling down at the box i made him yesterday. 'His mom told me they won't be home tomorrow, this could be my only chance alone with Saiki.' I rang the doorbell, awaiting an answer. After a minute of waiting, i decided he wasn't home. 'Oh well his mom gave me the keys, i'll just surprise him by waiting in his room!' I thought to myself, starting to get giddy at his reaction. Seconds later Saiki pulled open the door violently. "Oh Saiki! you're home? You didn't answer the door." I said, glancing up at him and quickly averting my eyes. Saiki just nodded. He barely ever speaks, i guess that was one of the things i liked about him.

Narrators POV:

Saiki reluctantly invited Teruhashi in. They sat at the dining table, Teruhashi eagerly handing Saiki the food she made him as she awaited for him to try the food. Saiki once again reluctantly ate her food, knowing she would get an ego boost from this. His suspicion was correct. 'Saiki finally ate my food, now he'll realise how much of a good future wife i'll be!' Teruhashi thought, while imagining what their kids would look like and what she would name them. Saiki sensed an opportunity to leave, Teruhashi soon snapping out of her delusions said "Hey saiki do you want some coffee jelly?" with a big smile on her face. Saiki instantly sat back down.

Teruhashi's POV:

After Saiki finished his coffee jelly i sensed an opportunity, his guard is lowered. 'This is it Saiki, the day i finally make you fall for me.' Saiki looked up at me confused, as if he heard my thoughts. 'It's now or never' i thought as I quickly leaned over the table and kissed Saiki.

sorry this chapter isn't as interesting as the rest :,)