Chapter 6

"Well technically you're right but you're not"

"Built in 1943, the Pentagon is the world's largest office building..." the tour guide informed as she showed the tourists around.

The three adult mutants and the Maximoff girl were currently among those tourists as the Xavier girl and the Maximoff boy had snuck into the lower part of the building with the help of Peter's superspeed.

The plan was simple, Peter would get Magneto out while Ella dealt with the guards that were going to bother him on the way out and Logan with Charles and Wanda would deal with the ones in the kitchens as there was the gate towards Erik's prison, Hank was to deal with the cameras.

Leaving the group of tourists and Hank, the three mutants proceeded with their mission descending the stairs towards the kitchen as Hank hacked the cameras. On the other hand, Ella and Peter had successfully reached the elevator that was to take them to the cell.

Now in his guard disguise, Peter eyed the female that looked like she didn't want to be there and would prefer to do anything but what she was doing at the moment, something weird if you think that she and the other three were the ones that orchestrated the whole thing.

"Why the long face?" he finally asked, the curiosity getting the better of him.

"Huh?"

"Do you have history or something?"

Sighing, Ella closed her eyes as she felt a headache forming only from thinking about the past "You could say that"

Nodding a few times awkwardly to himself Peter kept questioning the brooding woman "Did something bad happen? Cause you don't seem to want him out of there"

"Honestly, I don't"

"Okay..." understanding that she probably didn't want to talk about it more the silver head got ready to continue with his part as Ella hid at one side of the elevator.

Her job was simple, when she hears the door of the prison open and Peter gets inside, she will exit the elevator and deal with the guards that would prevent Peter and Erik from escaping.

The elevator's doors opened and Peter proceeded with his task, Ella waited patiently until she heard the buzzing from the gate. Sighing, she closed her eyes and concentrated on her breathing before fixing her sleeves and stepping out. She was met with the sound of the plastic weapons aiming at her as the guards were caught by surprise at her sudden appearance.

"FREEZE!"

"Believe me you don't want that..." the redhead mumbled under her breath, "He said to do it quietly, sooo not guns," she lifted a hand and all of the said weapons shot in the air out of their hands and stuck in the ceiling like magnets "And certainly not backup" on queue all their communication devices shot in the air, following the guns in the ceiling.

Too afraid to move, the guards looked in horror at the woman in front of them that seemed to be having a bad day. One seemingly too scared thought that running was his best option, but...

"Oh, yeah, no" lifting her other hand she made him freeze in his running position, "Can't bother running right now..."

"Wha-what ar-are y-you!?"

"D-demon!"

Biting her lip to hold herself from doing something that she will regret, the redhead closed her eyes and instead concentrated on finding their cervical vertebrae and simultaneously created a little pressure, enough to only put them into unconsciousness.

"Goodnight"

֎֎֎֎

Entering the prison, Peter was impressed by the design as he kept looking around the place. His gaze wandered down at the prisoner while he was sleeping in his small mattress before finding the small opening and sliding the tray of food with the small note inside.

Feeling something disturb his sleep, Erik looked sideways at the small tray and what it contained. Reading the small note to mind the glass, he stood up and watched as the weird guard put his hands on the glass surface. It slowly started to vibrate to the point it shattered setting him free.

Peter watched as the door that connected the prison with the hallway closed and a siren starting to ring. It was time to run again.

Climbing out of his cell, Erik looked closely at the door "In three seconds these doors are going to open and twenty guards will be here to shoot us"

Super speeding at the metal bender's side, the Maximoff boy smiled cheekily "Well technically you're right but you're not. You see, these doors will open but not by someone you expect"

"What do yo-" he was cut off by the door shattering like it was made of ice and the one that Erik least expected to see again stood in front of him with a pissed expression on her face "Ella-!"

The said woman had moved forward without a second of hesitation and punched him hard in the face. No, she didn't slap him, she gave him a hard punch in the face.

"Nice to see you too," Erik humored holding his jaw with one hand.

"Cut the crap Erik, I wish I would never see your face again but apparently this isn't happening," she said and turned to walk out "Now common we don't have a lot of time"

"Harsh" the boy exclaimed as he tried to hold in his laughter.

"Shut up"

A/N: Hello guys! Here's another update.

What do you think about the twins and what do you expect to see from them??

Also, what did you expect Ella's reaction when she saw Eric be?

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

:)