Chapter 7

A/N: Hey guys! So, I'll make it quick. We're finally getting on the end of the first movie yayyy!! There are probably two chapters left but anywayyy. I'm definitely going to edit it when I finish the first part and most likely going to add some things here and there... Also the song on top is one of my favorites and I feel like it suits the chapter and a little scene down there but I'm not going to spoil it!! So go ahead and read to find out now! Have a nice day <3

And also, I almost forgot it... Vote and comment of course!!

"My brother wouldn't hurt a fly even if his life depended on it"

Running towards the young mutants that were sitting outside of the destroyed building Ella Xavier hugged her little sister tightly relieved that she was okay. After capturing Frost, the trio was informed that there was an attack at the Base where the mutants were and left as soon as they could.

"Oh God! Are you okay? Is everybody okay?" the red head asked but received no response. She looked around her and saw their pained faces, she covered her mouth with her hand to stifle a gasp as she understood what had happened.

"We've made arrangements for you to be taken home immediately" Charles said as he put one hand on his twin's waist feeling her sadness through their bond. He knew that she wasn't going to take Darwin's death easily, like when their parents died Ella was most likely going to blame herself. She always did and that worried the telepath the most.

"We're not going home" suddenly Sean spoke up surprising Charles.

"What?"

"He's not going back to prison"

"He killed Darwin!" Alex told him.

"All the more reason for you to leave, this is over" the telepath retorted seriously. Ella grabbed his hand and squeezed it lightly telling him to calm down, she knew that he didn't want anyone else to get hurt, neither did she but it was clear as day that these kids wanted to avenge their late friend.

The blonde shapeshifter turned to look at the siblings "Darwin is dead Charles, and we can't even burry him"

"We can avenge him" the metal bender spoke up making Ella give him with a warning look.

"Erik, a word please" Charles told him and the twins walked a little bit further from the group.

"They are just kids" the red head informed him.

"No, they were kids. Shaw has his army, we need ours" Charles seemed to consider his idea as he turned to look at their small team.

Seeing that her twin was considering it, Ella sighed knowing that he was going to agree "Well, if we're going to do this, we will have to train, that's for sure" the Xavier girl said as she too turned to look at the determined faces of their army. All of them nodded eager to start but a question was bothering the young genius.