00:01

There I was , on a old train made in 19th century. The seats were rough and uncomfortable. The ceiling of the train had large tears , as if a humongous animal scratch it.

I open my locket that was around my thin neck . I witness her beautiful smile next to mine .

"Momma what am I going to do without you?" I whisper without holding my cries back.

I was leaving Los Angeles ,California behind . There was nothing left for me there but memories that burden my soul. Memories that burden my existence.

"Stop 141 , At Leavenworth , Washington ." the old speakers from the train announced.

I quickly grab my purple suit case and existed the train . There was my gorgeous aunt Maria standing at the train station . She had a sign that said my full name " Vanessa Rodriguez".

Her face lit up as she saw mine. She had long black hair that reached her bottom . Her figure was nice just like my mothers . She was about 5'4 and was the most purest human being I've ever encountered.

"Mi Bebe , I missed you so much hija" my aunt squeeze the living out of me .

" I missed you and my cousins more " I said letting my aunt get all her hugs in .

Once our hugging session was over , we got into her modern brown van. As we drove off I admire how beautiful and peaceful Leavenworth was . It was a small town surrounded by large mountains.
Why did my mother ever leave , I thought to myself.

It was only five minutes until we arrived to a two story house . The house had a peachy color and white fence around it . The garden in the front was filled with cosmos , daylilies and coneflowers.

As I step out the car the fresh air enter my nostrils.

" I can get use to this air" I whisper . In California all I smelt was pollution . Never fresh air as this .

I took my suitcase out the car and meet aunt Maria in the front .

" This is your new home . I know it's not much but it's yours. I hope to be a guidance to you . I know I can never replace my sister but I'm here if you need anything. Say the word and I'll be there." my beautiful aunt smile at me .

"It's perfect " I said admiring the peach house.

Before we can open the front door, Maya and Kevin swung the door open . They both proceed to hug me tightly.

"Guys I miss you too but I can't breath" I said trying to catch a breath.

"Sorry" they both said as they let go.

Maya was gorgeous just like her mother. Her skin was flawless and naturally tan . Her eyes were ocean blue and her hair was curly just as Kevin's .

Kevin was tall , he had curly brown hair and light brown eyes . His teeth were perfectly straight . Kevin and Maya were twins . They were eighteen years old . I would soon be eighteen as well in a couple weeks.

"We missed you so much , we haven't seen you since we were six years old " Kevin smiled.

"Aw I miss you guys more . Family is what I need right now. So I'm glad to be here with you all" I replied .

We enter the house and it seem like home already. I felt the comfort and happiness inside the house .

"I'll get started on dinner . Maya and Kevin show Vanessa to her new room" my aunt said as she enter the kitchen.

Kevin phone ring , he stare at it nervously.

"Um Maya show cousin to her room. I have to handle something" Kevin's said as he walked out the front door.

"Ugh I don't know what's with him these days. It's like he's here but not here. He's so quick to leave when someone calls him. He's never home most night " Maya said frustrated.

"Maybe he has a girlfriend " I said trying to give her some comfort.

"You're totally right . No wonder why he's been so sneaking lately . I have to met her , she must be special. Kevin never dates, he rejected half of the girls in our school" Maya says with happiness.

"Anyways let's show you to your room" Maya leaded me into a dazzling room upstairs.

The wooden floors were spotless. My bed frame, dresser and vanity were white and vintage . A large tv was hung to the wall, facing my bed.

"Made mom install this Tv. I hope your a chick flick girl like me " Maya desperately waiting for a response.

" All Mean Girls movies , tonight" I said excitedly. I loved chick flicks movies .Clueless and legally blonde are some of my favorite movies .

Maya smile became wide as she turnt on the tv.

We spent the day and night watching tv . My aunt brought us our dinner upstairs , she made her special enchiladas. It was delicious. She even cut us fruits for dessert.

Maya ended up falling asleep in my room . I didn't mind , it was nice to have someone like a sister . I had the urge to use the restroom . Unfortunately I didn't know where the restroom was .

I quietly got up from the queen size bed and put my fuzzy slippers on. As I walked out the door I heard someone almost screaming .

" Francisco , I told you I don't have the money " Kevin's said aggressively.

"He can't just do that .... look just give me 3 more days . Please try to talk him . Bye." Kevin sounded concern .

Before I can walk away from the door ,Kevin open his bedroom door.

"Oh your up, prima " he sounded ashamed.

"Looking for the bathroom " I replied.

"To your left , you should get some rest . It's two am already and you have to wake up for school at six" Kevin said .

I nodded my head and left to the bathroom .

I wasn't ready for what school . It wasn't that I was scared but I didn't want to start new.

"I'll try for you , mom" I whisper to empty air .

***Hope you enjoy so far , more coming soon, feel free to leave feed back*****