00:09

Jason POV

" FUCK " I screamed

Vanessa was having a panic attack .She fainted hitting her head on the concrete. I quickly picked her up . I ran inside to the nearest room .

I called my sister. She's a registered nurse .

"Mary you have to come NOW" I practically begged.

"Jason I can't . Lucas birthday is today & I have to make up from last year " She replied.

" Please come now . I'll pay you or even hire someone for you . JUST PLEASE YOU KNOW I NEVER ASK FOR FAVORS" I began screaming .

" You're lucky I'm five minutes away from your house " she hung up the phone .

I rushed Mary inside the room & explained in little details what happened.

"She needs a ice pack. She has a huge knot on her forehead. When she wakes up give her ibuprofen for the pain. Water as well because she'll most likely dehydrated.She's going to be okay ." Mary said while packing her nurse kit.

"Can you please just stay here until she wakes up? If she wakes up and sees me she might faint again " I asked.

"Jason what are you doing bothering this poor girl . You're a complete asshole " Mary rolled her eyes .

She's lucky she's my baby sister . Mary is the only one who can talk to me without any sense . No one knows she's my sister, if they did she would never have a normal life . My enemies would use her as my soft spot . People wouldn't accept her because her heartless brother . She's nothing compare to me . She's smart , beautiful (of course with my similar feature) and she lives a picture perfect life . I'm not really to fond of her husband Lucas . He's a firefighter but he treats her well. If he didn't his head would be chopped off by now.

The best thing about Mary is she sees the good within me. Even if I can't see it myself . She knows what I do for a living but never judges me . She always finds away to defend my actions even if I'm in the wrong .

"Go get clean up. I'll watch over her "  Mary notices the blood stains covering my entire body .

But as usual she never asks nor is she frightened.

" I'll call a party planner . She's really good. She'll have a party ready for Lucas in a couple hours " I replied.

Mary Nodded.

Vanessa POV
  My vision was blurry as I open my eyes. I felt a rich silky sheet harassing my skin. I then remember my last moments before I meet the darkness. I  immediately pushed the sheets from me. I try lifting myself hoping Jason wasn't near.

"Calm down before you pass out again" a soft voice said.

I rubbed my eyes regaining my full vision. I notice a stunning women. Her hair was long , shiny & straight. Her face was shaped so perfectly. She looked like a real doll.

" U-m whe-re am I ? Wh-o  are y-ou ?" I stuttered.

She flipped through a magazine.

"What do you think of this furniture? I'm thinking of redecorating my house . But I'm going for a more classy theme . You know what I mean ? " She pointed at the magazine.

" I'm not really good with those sort of stuff " I whispered.

"Of course you're not " she smiled while putting the magazine down.

She handed me two pills . I hope she wasn't trying to drug me . I seen movies like these . They drug a person and sell their kidneys .

"Don't worry it's Ibuprofen. If I wanted to drug I would've injected drugs into you . No point in forcing a pill down someone throat " she laughed .

She handed me water and I swallowed the pain killers.

My head was pounding as if someone hit me with a hammer .

"Looks like you have a concussion. Best thing to do is sleep . No looking at bright stuff such as your phone or tv. It can cause serious damage to the brain if you do . " She placed a ice pack on my forehead .

" Am I in a hospital or something ? " I asked.

She giggles.

" No but I'm a nurse . Someone called me to check up on you . Your one lucky girl , he usually doesn't care about anyone but himself " She rolled her eyes .

" That's not true " a cold voice says.

Jason enter the room . His hair was wet , he was shirtless and was wearing grey sweat pants .

My heart began to beat fast. I was beyond scared .

"XANDER WHERE IS HE ?" I screamed .

"Let's not do this now Vanessa " he growl.

"You're a monster  " I cried.

The stunning lady walked out the room without a word.

Jason slams the door behind her .

" Don't ever talk about my business in front of her again . " Jason face turnt red.

"Or what ? You're gonna kill me too? Please take me out my misery so I won't see your face again " I said hoping he didn't take my words seriously.

" I wish I could" he threw a vase on the ground .

I become silenced , grateful it was the vase and not me .

"Look you have to stay here until you recover . You have a concussion and it's best if you rest " he says.

" Stay here ? With a monster like yourself? Never I rather die " I instantly regret the words that came out my mouth .

" Oh really ? To bad you don't have a choice . I have guards surrounded in every corner of this house . You're not allowed to leave until you recover. " Jason opens the door aggressively .

Thank god he left . My heart slow downed after his face vanished.

  I slipped my white converse on my feet quickly . It was placed on a nightstand next to the bed I was on . I don't care how many guards there is I'm leaving .

" I wouldn't try escaping if I was you . Trust me there's guards everywhere. You're just going to exhaust yourself . Please go back to bed " the lady appeared.

" How can I possibly sleep comfortably in a house where evilness lives ?" I asked.

"He won't hurt you I promise . I know you're head is hurting . You're probably feeling nauseous with all this moving and screaming . You need rest , if it helps I'll stay here with you until you wake up. " She replies.

"Why do you care if I'm okay ? " I asked .

" I would lie and say it's my job . But the truth is I never seen him care for anyone other than me . You're different, I understand whatever he did can't be justified. But you should've seen the look in his eyes when he thought you were seriously hurt . He's not a monster , he's just misunderstood. Anyways , please rest I'll stay here with you " She looked at me seriously.

" Okay" I simply replied.

As my head connected with the fluffy pillow I drifted away to my dreams.