00:06

He stop the car at a random parking lot ...He brushed his fingers through his perfectly messy hair .

" Do you believe in love at first sight ?" He asked nervously.

" No" I said confused in his questions.

"I don't blame you , I didn't either . See I'm not dramatic when it comes to love . Matter fact I've never considered being in love . I used to believe love was something created by man kind so humans won't feel lonely . All they'll get out of love is disappointment . But that's until I meet you." His eyes water up .

"How can you love me ? You don't even me for god sake " I said with frustration.

" I don't have to know you . Your eyes tell me everything. The world hasn't been nice to you , right ?" His honey brown eyes meeting mines .

I stayed silence , not because I had nothing to say . But because he was right , the world seem to never be on my side .

"With me the world well be for you not against you . I'll make sure of it , I'll give you anything your heart desires. Any purse, any shoes ,any clothes and any jewelry." He says .

" That's material things . You really think material things well make me happy ? Then you must not know me at all " I rolled my eyes .

He punched the wheel of his car causing it to honk .

" I'm trying Vanessa" he says seriously.

" If you love me like you say you do then don't take me when I turn eighteen . Leave my family alone and stay away from us ." I blurted out .

"ITS NOT THAT EASY " he screamed .

The car was silent for ten minutes. The air conditioning was the only sound barrier between us too.

" Can you please let me go " I whispered.

" I'll take you home " he said starting the car .

" You don't know where I live " I said .

"This is my town , I know where everyone lives . By the way tell your aunt the rent is due next Friday . " he smirked .

"Wh-at" I stutter.

" I own every land in this town . That ice cream shop you were in , I own .Like I said this is my town" he said driving away .

"But since her niece is the most beautiful girl I ever laid eyes on , I'll make an exception. She doesn't have to pay me rent , ever "he smirked again .

I rolled my eyes and laid my head against the car window .What felt like the longest car ride , I was finally home .I quickly try opening the car door but it was locked.

"Before you go , I want to tell you . That you're going to hear bad things about me . How I'm cold hearted & evil, which is true . But I know you can change me , I feel it . I promise you'll love me back one day " he said unlocking the door.

Without any hesitation I open the car door & ran inside the house .

Jason Pov
I just want her to love me . I've never craved the feeling of wanting to be loved . I always use to think love was for the weak . So does that make me weak ?
My phone vibrated clearing my thoughts .

"Hello" I answered

"Boss the job is done , that pretty boy doesn't look so pretty now " Nash Chuckled.

"He better stay away from Vanessa from now on " I hissed .

" Boss I made it clear that he must stay away from Vanessa . You know I can be very persuasive" Nash replied .

"Good Job , you can take the day off" I hung up .

I felt relief once Xander was out the way . I would of demanded him dead but I know that'll only push Vanessa further away from me . I know she can change me , but is this what I really want to be changed ? There's something about her that makes me want to change , maybe even be good.

"Me good? I'm getting ahead of myself " I laughed .

-💓💓💓💓HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER 💓💓💓-