00:10

JasonPov
Vanessa is so beautiful when she sleeps. I just wanted to cuddle next to her .What am I thinking ? Me cuddling ?

" The party planer has everything ready at your home " I whisper .

"Thank you , but I can't leave I promised her"Mary replied flipping through a magazine.

"Ok , I'll get her tea " I huffed .

"Look at you making tea . You must really like her . Make me some too big bro?" Mary smirk.

"Whatever"

I didn't argue with Mary. I knew if Vanessa wakes up without Mary in the room she might faint again .

"Ok so tea" i scratched my head .

Tony was in the kitchen making a bowl of cereal.

"How do you make tea? " I asked Tony .

" How am I supposed to know. Do we even have tea ? And since when do you drink tea ?" Tony stuffed a spoonful of cereal in his mouth .

" I know how to make tea . This girl I hooked up with used to make me some fire ass tea after a hangover " Nash walks into the kitchen .

" We don't have tea " I said.

" Dude have you ever heard of natural tea ? All you need is ginger , lemon , cinnamon and some herbs . " Nash took a bite of Tony cereal .

Tony & I both looked at Nash with confusion on our face.

"What ? I have many talents besides killing people " Nash winked .

"Dude don't eat my fruity pebbles " Tony snatched his bowl .

I quickly grabbed lemons , ginger , cinnamon and some random herbs . I cut the lemons and ginger . I boiled hot water , I placed all the ingredients inside the water . I poured the tea into two mugs. I added extra cinnamon on the top.

"It's hot, be careful " I warned Mary.

I placed Vanessa tea on the nightstand near her .

" mhm delicious" Mary slowly sips her tea.

VanessaPov

I was inside an all white room .

"Where am I ?" I screamed .

I felt a soft touch on my shoulder.

"Baby" a familiar voice says.

I quickly turn and there she was . She looked more beautiful than ever. I touched her soft face with disbelief.

"Mom" I cried .

"Yes baby it's mommy " she smiled . Oh how I ache to see her smile again .

" What are you doing here . I ju-ust cant believe you're here ."

" I don't have long . But I wanted to tell you that I love you . Please don't forget the strong independent young woman I raised you to be . Keep fighting , I'm always here with you baby . I'm in your heart " she placed her hands on my chest.

"How am I supposed do this without you ? I'm so scared . He's going to kill me ." i cried .

"Sweetie, he won't lay a finger on you. Trust me " she whipped my tears .

***Hoping to continue with writing . Just been busy . Hope you all enjoy 💕💕💕****